Question Story to Multi Mode Difference?

I know there is probably no difference, but my WLAN switch is broken so I can't go multi mode. So I'm curious if there is a difference in drops from story mode from multi mode? I see absolutely nothing I want or nothing period at boss boxes, but that's just usually my luck. The only major thing I notice is that the map doors sometimes don't open, like at Awoken Serpent one of the doors doesn't open to some mate boxes, and that some traps aren't there, like at Mellvore City area that all the traps that were in the ground aren't there.

So can I still get the same drops from Story mode like from multi mode?

to my knowledge, the main difference is that there are missions in multi-mode that are only accessable through multi-mode. and some do contain drops that arent in the other missions (agito repca and psycho wand come to mind) other than that i havent noticed any difference

PSP Gamer - Maya <3 ABNRedFlame's Avatar

Akio is right in somewhat, Multi-mode gives you new drops that you will not find in playing Free Missions on Story mode. However, Free Missions are what you get on Story Mode. You aren't missing much.

So like say that I'm hunting a really rare weapon like lets say...hmm..Sange& Yasha. Theres no difference at the chance at running Story Mode SEED Awakened S to running Multi Mode SEED Awakened S?

The only difference between Multi-Mode and Single Mode is you can play with other people. The drop rates are the same for Multi & Single. So if you want Sange&Yasha, it's drop will be the same as single mode as multi mode.

Good luck finding Sange&Yasha!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by GULD&MILLA View Post
    The only difference between Multi-Mode and Single Mode is you can play with other people. The drop rates are the same for Multi & Single. So if you want Sange&Yasha, it's drop will be the same as single mode as multi mode.

Good luck finding Sange&Yasha!!!!!

And there are some enemie only in multi-mode, such as Alterazgohg...

Also, Multi-mode runs in frameskip2 instead of frameskip1 like story mode. So a full party of NPCs in Multi-mode won't cause AS much slowdown.
    (Dead server) :: Angra Mainyu : Ahura Mazda : Arbalest : Fischerspooner :: PSUpedia & Forums

Ok cool, So I'll only be missing half of the cool weapons but the strong ones are still free game. Thanks, Mods can lock this.