Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 8910111213 LastLast

Thread: Tastless

Default Interested in the Vish Adac 50% 4/10.

I am interested in a Vish Adac, preferably the Vish Adac 50% 4/10.

Good to hear you got all of your mats.

Since the 9/9 Pushan and Granahodorac are reserved, can I request one of the 8/8 Psycho Wands?

As for anyone interested in free stuff, the list has been updated to accomidate my friends first, so they're calling dibs on some of my best stuff. There's still plently of things left though. All request made before Sunday (2pm Central) will be marked "reserved".

Quote Originally Posted by Ryna View Post
    Good to hear you got all of your mats.

Since the 9/9 Pushan and Granahodorac are reserved, can I request one of the 8/8 Psycho Wands?
    That's because those 2 items are reserved for you.

@Zoamel: Gatcha

@Cranberreh: The coat has been marked "reserved".

I like the lkk and shigga pakuda

May I request the last 9/9 Pushan?

Hi there. Just wondering if you can clear something up for me. Does that mean it's been reserved by one of your friends or have you marked it reserved for me? Hope you can let me know. Thanks!

~Cranberry

Quote Originally Posted by Katy View Post
    As for anyone interested in free stuff, the list has been updated to accomidate my friends first, so they're calling dibs on some of my best stuff. There's still plently of things left though. All request made before Sunday (2pm Central) will be marked "reserved".

That's because those 2 items are reserved for you.

@Zoamel: Gatcha

@Cranberreh: The coat has been marked "reserved".

One of the LKK's sounds nice, but if those are taken I'll settle for the Vijerina / power.
    PSO2 - Ian: Level 90/90 Human Bouncer/Hunter

Katy it's rabbit! how up to date is your list? there are a few things I'd kinda like sad as i am to see you go ;_;

Quote Originally Posted by NIloklives View Post
    Katy it's rabbit! how up to date is your list? there are a few things I'd kinda like sad as i am to see you go ;_;
    Hola Rabbit, actually I'm not leaving I'm only gonna play normally and let the rest of the population play around with my stuff.

Everyone so far has gotten what they asked for except Cranberry, I'm sorry to say but a friend requested it first. The list has been updated and has a new section.