Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

like the topic says, whats the best partisan in the game and is it actually decent in comparison to tsumikiri j-sword, double cannon, or sange&yasha... or at least close?

and wondering how much an s-rank partisan would grind to and how it would compare

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: marionettemaster on 2003-02-13 09:53 ]</font>

Best partisen that I know of now is the Soul Banish. Aside from its cool look and bad megid trail when you swing it, its also very strong. The S-rank sythe used to be the king but its no longer availible, yet. My DC sythe had around 700 ATP un-ground. The srank partisen isnt very strong its got I think about 40 atp but I dont know the grind limit, so you may be able to make it better then the banish but I'm not sure yet.

tired little somebody in an forgotten place

the best partisan i can think of would be red partisan. i dont know how the red partisan would compare to srank partisan though

I'm anxious to find out about that Srank partisan grind limit myself. I mean, Red Partisan is pretty much the strongest one. Imperial Pick I think has a slight edge on power and a little less ata, so maybe it counts as the best? I think the regular partisan "type" of the Red has a slightly longer reach then the Imperial Pick. I don't really count the scythes, they have less swing range than a partisan. Well, another couple days and it's time to tart earning my Srank!

I have all three and my Soul Banish is sronger then Red partisen, and Imperial Pick. But actually now that I think of it, The Red partisen can be ground to be stronger then the banish, so that would be the strongest. I know stock its better then the pick also. Of course you dont have the banishs' cool look and megid trail with red partisen.

The Red Partisan has been my favorite weapon for a long time, it gives +295 ATP, and grinds to +40.

295 + 80 (2 ATP per grind) = 375 ATP

How much does the Soul Banish grind to? And what is it's base ATP?

Friend To Rappies
    Trapped Somewhere in the Inner Circle of Fault

Actually Soul Banish is not the best. My friend and I found (my friend kept) a gungnir in ult ruins that when he tekked it its percents along with whatever special attack made it stronger than soul banish. Or at least that is what he says, he may have exagerrated a little though. People do that.

Right now the S-Rank Partisan I have sucks... it's +55 and is 100ATP from a Vjaya/Gae Bolg's base ATP. I'm hoping this will grind to 200 at least or 250, or else it's very very weak.

well, let me know what it grinds to, because if it's not worth the effort, then I'm not gonna go through the hassle of the later cmodes (I haven't done any yet, but I enjoy the first few..but once you get to the mines ones....) I mean, I'd love to earn a custom named weapon, but I do like my Red Partisans just fine. now I just just need higher % (time to bust out my whitehill...oh rappies...)

Certified & Licensed PSO Insurance Broker

It's too bad they made the partisans so damned weak in comparison to swords, otherwise I'd definitely be using one instead of my swords. How does a fully ground Red Partisan stack up in Ultimate Online? If it is only 375 ATP, isn't that a bit low?