Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default help with helga D: *possible spoilers*

i just got to the last part of chapter 8 and i helga owns me D:

im playing on a Level 57 Female Newman MF(4).
    i can handle the Delnadians, sort of. i use diga to knock them down and just keep spamming it, but then Helga will come and own me with her mutant hair.

<.<

Most of my techs are 21+, but i dont have any of the buffs cause i havent gotten around to getting any of them, besides Resta/Giresta/Reverser.

any suggestions? or do you need more info?
    D:

I did it at 54 as a male newman MF 5 or someshit. Just keep healing and spamming diga...
    (Dead server) :: Angra Mainyu : Ahura Mazda : Arbalest : Fischerspooner :: PSUpedia & Forums

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Dansk990 View Post
    i just got to the last part of chapter 8 and i helga owns me D:

im playing on a Level 57 Female Newman MF(4).
    i can handle the Delnadians, sort of. i use diga to knock them down and just keep spamming it, but then Helga will come and own me with her mutant hair.

<.<

Most of my techs are 21+, but i dont have any of the buffs cause i havent gotten around to getting any of them, besides Resta/Giresta/Reverser.

any suggestions? or do you need more info?
    D:
    i got through it by putting lead in hear head with my S rank shotgun as a GunMaster. id suggest a fightmaster style since they got the best stats for up close fights. trust me, its better.

go buy a 7* or 8* tenora shadoog from Moatoab's shop, as long as it's not dark it will be usable.

kill delnadians, strafe left and right while Helga is at a distance. Run forward and past Helga when she runs at you. The shadoog will kill her, and you can just dodge the whole time.

I had a little trouble as well with this fight, but after dying twice, I just decided to fall back on the ol' standby:

Tornado Dance. >D

And completely off-topic... wasn't fighting Vivienne COMPLETELY BADASS?! I wiiiiiish you could move like she does, all fuggin' ninja-flipping everywhere.. ommgggg I nearly orgasm'd during that battle <_<;
    Through Nests of Dragons, Beneath Caves of Demons
    Along Halls of Warriors, Between Ruins of Villians
    Courageous avatars of peace stand unyielding.

Follow this link for an expansive listing of my swag

I practically just move around and let my RSCM killed her with my masterforce. Imma female newsman too. Try this combo: Motav Prophecy/ Shag Hejiz
    The items are fairly easy to get and it shoots 5 bullets per second each dealing 900 for me. if you stand close too her all 5 would hit her dealing 900 X 5 = 4500 dmg but thats retarded because you would just get killed. so put rentis and resta into your motav and slowly but surely kill her. hope that helps.

Yasminkov Fanboy Waki Miko Syamemaru!'s Avatar

I 'unno folks, you think my lvl 81 Gunmaster is set for the job? Or do you you think a few more levels would be sufficent?

Um you can do it with any class. Take the other's advice and get a good RSCM in one hand and a wand in the other.

I dominated her with Figh, PT, and Acro no problem

Quote Originally Posted by Syamemaru! View Post
    I 'unno folks, you think my lvl 81 Gunmaster is set for the job? Or do you you think a few more levels would be sufficent?
    Depends.

If you want to beat her just with bad language you probably need to be lv100. Otherwise lv80 is okay or even totally overpowered... like, you can probably beat her with techs and RCSM's as a gunmanster at this point.
    with great hat comes great responsibility
    Jagdpanzer lv130 M CAST - PT20 | FG20 | FF20 | Mewn Fan

Yasminkov Fanboy Waki Miko Syamemaru!'s Avatar

So basically at 81 I can just go in, kick Helga out a window while blasting Necrofantasia, and still be back to have tea-time with my GH430? Awesome...Looks like goofin around S rank missions paid off...