Page 64 of 95 FirstFirst ... 14546162636465666774 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Ffuzzy-Logik View Post
    Oic. Well, at least for the WT, I wasn't impressed. Maybe a little improved for the AF, but I'd like to see how Zubba compares before making any decisions, since it too will benefit greatly from the JC invincibility.
    Well comparing the damage, Zubba should do about 3300 to a regular target.

o.o is it just me or is the Foie multi-target hitting an Ubakrada? Is that what limit break does?!

Quote Originally Posted by Kazemi View Post
    on the topic of PA LV+ thingies, has there been any notion at all that increasing their level goes towards the racial gap? obviously Lina doesn't have any past lv 1 and there hasn't been any screens of people getting more than 1 level either. so what's to say that a PA LV+ entry only takes one slot in the weapon speciality section? it'd make much more sense that way and i'm sure there's gonna be alot more things that go there in the future.

also, it seems that limit breaks use the elemental speciality section. so only humans and newmans would be able to get all five of them.
    oh, is that limit break foie hitting 2 targets on a single enemy? the damage looks nice too. maybe lina sama's april fools joke was right after all. id love to see the one for megido. i want to slaughter monsters in white beast faster.
    Quit PSO2

Quote Originally Posted by Inazuma View Post
    this is hard to translate for me but ill try it anyway. maybe someone else can do a better job.

【確認されている不具合】

・「ガーディアンズ・アドバンストスタイル」にて、マスターフォース用の
     「タイプカスタマイズ」の各種「リミットブレイク」において、
     選んだテクニック以外に効果の一部が反映されてしまう場合がある不具合

上記の不具合につきましては、今後の更新で修正に向け対応を行っております。
    ご迷惑をおかけいたしますが、修正までお待ちくださいますようお願い申し上げます。

Confirmed Bug

Regarding the masterforce limit breaks in the guardians advanced styles type customize section, there is a bug where one part of the effect will be reflected in techs that werent chosen.

Concerning the above bugs, we will be correcting them in the next maintenance. Sorry for the trouble but we would like to please ask for you to wait until it is fixed.
    It almost sounds as though if you choose Foie Limit Break it will "limit break" (or whatever that is) all/some of the other spells as well.

WHAT

IF

MEGID

GETS

BIGGER

STRONGER

AND

SE 5

O_O

Foie/Diga hit 2 targets now, similar to mayalee hit. That's not the limit break.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenArcher View Post
    Foie/Diga hit 2 targets now, similar to mayalee hit. That's not the limit break.
    It doesn't multi hit single enemies though. Either limit break allows this or it indeed does cast double tech.

JP uploaded just died, did anyone save that pic or have it cached and can re-upload?
    (Dead server) :: Angra Mainyu : Ahura Mazda : Arbalest : Fischerspooner :: PSUpedia & Forums

Quote Originally Posted by Kazemi View Post
    on the topic of PA LV+ thingies, has there been any notion at all that increasing their level goes towards the racial gap? obviously Lina doesn't have any past lv 1 and there hasn't been any screens of people getting more than 1 level either. so what's to say that a PA LV+ entry only takes one slot in the weapon speciality section? it'd make much more sense that way and i'm sure there's gonna be alot more things that go there in the future.
    I plan to take Grenade all the way up to 50, and when they add more stuff, thats when they up the cap on the customisation limits.
    I don't need a signature pic, I would end up changing it all the time.

DA BANINATAH! GET TO DA CHOPPAH!!!

Oh man oh man oh man. This is going to make me come back when it hits the US servers. I'm definitely looking forward to playing with everyone again. Also, it's funny how changing one little thing (JC invinciblity) can make forces so much better...

oh hai reina

Mainly. My sub for JP just ran out, so all I can do is chat! No room, no universes, no exp, no PSU ;o
    Last edited by Dhylec; Apr 2, 2009 at 10:37 PM. Reason: merge
    (Dead server) :: Angra Mainyu : Ahura Mazda : Arbalest : Fischerspooner :: PSUpedia & Forums