Page 20 of 95 FirstFirst ... 10171819202122233070 ... LastLast

Well I couldn't get into my room but I don't think I was supposed to be able to either >.>

Signature by Gama

They're willing to finish maintenance 1 hour early and let all the other bugs slide, but as soon as room server goes down, that's serious business!
    Last edited by FOnewearl-Lina; Mar 26, 2009 at 06:29 AM.
    I don't need a signature pic, I would end up changing it all the time.

Cool Real Fightmaster

Quote Originally Posted by Neith View Post
    Frowns from all the FM players, for sure

The complaining's already started on our official boards It's funny, everyone complained the game was too easy, but when ST balance things to make it a bit more challenging (a bit...), people start complaining anyway?

In short, FM players: You know those other PA's? You might wanna start working on them if these changes are drastic
    NightTerror Cast150 Male/20 Fightmaster/20 Fortefighter /20 Protanser/ 20 FightGunner
    Gt syous22

I can teach u how real Fightmasters play

Anga Redda 50
    Anga Dugrea 50
    Anga Jabroga 50
    Dus Daggas 50
    Dus Majarra 50
    Dus Robado 50
    Gravity Break 47(working on it)
    Tornado Break 50
    Spining Break 50
    Gravity Dance 50
    Tornado Dance 50
    Spiral Dance 50
    Absolute Dance 41(working on it)

managed to poke one of the conditional missions before the servers went down.

the party size is 1 to 4, so you can solo them. the enemies have boosted hp and exp too though i'm not sure about other stats. and you are bound to level 20 stats, that includes equipment requirements so master jobs are rather borked for these. anything that you have on that you can't use at lv 20 will get ripped off, btw.

Random pics before server went down

Spoiler!

Wanted to take a look at bow PAs, but guess I'll have to do that later.

Signature by Gama

Quote Originally Posted by Kazemi View Post
    you are bound to level 20 stats, that includes equipment requirements so master jobs are rather borked for these. anything that you have on that you can't use at lv 20 will get ripped off, btw.
    So, B ranks FTW? Or have they boosted stats enough that you can equip A rank armor and weapons at level 20? Either way I'm ready with a bunch of stuff that people told me I was crazy for keeping around. (lol, full set of Ageha-senba.)

Apparently you keep your type level, so your stats are pretty high if your type level is at 20.
    Going on this Master classes would have enough stat to equip most of their S rank weapons, just not S rank armor... So if you feel like running around armorless, there's really isn't anything stopping you from playing a Master in /R missions.
    Most of the other classes will be stuck using A rank weapons (or B if you're a hybrid).

Okay, so I looked through the page

Gravity Break hits a different amount of targets on part 2 and 3? Does that mean they are dropping it down to one or increasing it to more than 2 and 3?

Spinning Break will become stronger... I still probably won't use it often.

Tornado Break gets stronger. Maybe around the Dus Robaddo level. I'll wait until more info is posted.

Bogga Zubba costs less PP... not that I ever ran out of PP while doing Zubba anyway. I could run through most missions with one pair of knuckles if I was spamming Zubba. Just attack recharges a lot of PP on knuckles.

Bogga Robaddo gets stronger. Meh, it was strong enough, but okay.

First and second stage of Daggas changes, but it doesn't say how it changes. :/

Majarra costs more and is weaker. No surprise.

Dus Robaddo gets stronger. WTF? Wasn't Robaddo already hella strong? Now it's getting stronger?

Crap, almost time for work. Guess I can't go over all of it.

Chosei-sou gets cheaper to use.
    Masei-sou gets stronger.

I want to say "so what", but with the speed increase, they might actually be useful. I'll have to wait and see.

Quote Originally Posted by FOnewearl-Lina View Post
    Apparently you keep your type level, so your stats are pretty high if your type level is at 20.
    Going on this Master classes would have enough stat to equip most of their S rank weapons, just not S rank armor... So if you feel like running around armorless, there's really isn't anything stopping you from playing a Master in /R missions.
    Most of the other classes will be stuck using A rank weapons (or B if you're a hybrid).
    Serafi-senba has a pretty low equip requirement so if you can't equip those, you won't be able to equip most GRM or Tenora A rank armor. Other than that, equiping S rank weapons would probably be something a neuman fortetecher/masterforce could do at level 20 (halarod has pretty low equip), but fortefighters might have a problem with certain weapons (knuckles and axes for example). I'll just have to wait and see.
    Last edited by desturel; Mar 26, 2009 at 07:02 AM.

n.n If you get to keep your job level, that's really good - Male human Gunmaster can still use a Shigga Baret, so I'm kinda lucky..!

The 40 or so DFP hurts though... x.x;

But man.... even Female Newman Masterforces cannot equip Psycho Wands at this point. If they don't have a boost in TP, you guys have to go and buy the Halarods and the Kazarods going around! Ha ha ha ha ha ha!!! (Everyone else is kinda screwed though.... ._.)

Fortefighter has one of the highest - if not THE highest DFP modifier. They can equip the Serafi-Senba at that level with just 88 DFP and that's as a male beast Fortefighter 20... (Serafi-senba needs 75 to equip) (Ahh... oh well, female humans have 84 DFP at that level, heh..) but pretty much everyone else gets around 40-60DFP so... A rank Yohmei stuff for us then, heh.
    Last edited by biggabertha; Mar 26, 2009 at 07:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by desturel View Post
    Serafi-senba has a pretty low equip requirement so if you can't equip those, you won't be able to equip most GRM or Tenora A rank armor. Other than that, equiping S rank weapons would probably be something a neuman fortetecher/masterforce could do at level 20 (halarod has pretty low equip), but fortefighters might have a problem with certain weapons (knuckles and axes for example). I'll just have to wait and see.
    You need 75DFP to equip S rank armors, but you only need 47DFP to equip A rank.

According to Amesani's Stat Simulator;
    LV20 Male Beast FM20 has 416ATP and 79DFP,
    LV20 Male Cast GM20 has 255ATA and 56DFP and,
    LV20 Female Newman MF20 has 504TP and 43DFP.
    So the MF would already be able to equip all Madoogs/Wands and Rods up to 11s + Rabbit and Dalganrod and the GM all weapons except for the Adana Degana Cannon at level 20, but no S rank armor whereas the FM would be able to equip the armor but no weapons!
    Last edited by FOnewearl-Lina; Mar 26, 2009 at 07:24 AM.