Page 29 of 95 FirstFirst ... 19262728293031323979 ... LastLast

What have you been waiting for? Guns have always been > melee.
    No.

Guns were only stronger than melee in V1. Once AoI was released, the tides quickly shifted. Only until recently, with the release of GM and bullet boost, has guns been greater than melee again. Although Fighmaster is incredibly broken, Gunmaster is muuuuch more broken IMO.

Plus its much easier to create a strong gunner than it is a strong fighter. Bullets don't rely on ATP as much as PAs, they rely more on levels. Once you hit lvl 31+, its smooth sailing from there. Also, Gunners don't have to worry about high elemental %'s.

Yeah, definitely easy to create a strong gunner.

Blackbull - 400k
    Desta - 500k
    meteor cannon - 100k

1 million and you still have the chance to run around with 50% and 48% attacks. Don't even need PA frags really.

For fighmaster what can you get for a million? A 12% kan yu.

Armor is another story too.

To be nerfing fighters is insane. I also read gunmaster is getting ATP boost? WTF? Whatever, I will wait and see. If majarra gets nerfed really bad, and bows aren't unbelievably awesome along with some other boost to PT, will only play GM then. Hell, all I need is a 1 mil right?

Quote Originally Posted by kejen View Post
    If majarra gets nerfed really bad, and bows aren't unbelievably awesome along with some other boost to PT, will only play GM then. Hell, all I need is a 1 mil right?
    ...And hours upon hours of bullet leveling.

I know this update is for the JP servers but, are the US/EU severs going to get any type of update as well or are we just going to be stuck with the Arms Dealer for the next 4 months(Lol)?

Quote Originally Posted by hewitt View Post
    ...And hours upon hours of bullet leveling.
    It's not that big of a deal. When I started to make a gunmaster never used a rifle in my life. Had a knockdown shot even before I was able to make a gunmaster. Used GM since mid carnival and ended up with 4 knockdown shots and 2 41+ rifle.

Shotguns went to 50 np since that is what I use most, and laser isn't too bad with a gunmaster.

Just play the game and hunt items. Your skills will level. If you're running white beats with a ice rifle and checking the exp% every 2 minutes it will feel like hours and hours.

But rfiles do suck for the simple fact you're pushing the button over and over for hours and hours. End up with arthritis or something. I need a turbo controller.

Curiously attractive for a fish man Zorafim's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by EspioKaos View Post
    Alright, so after much more investigation, it turns out that the style and type customizations are not limited to advanced missions, but they will in fact carry over to all missions! Some of the wording on the previous site made it sound like you had to be in a GUARDIANS advanced mission to use the features, but this was clarified by the new site.

So, rejoice! A little good news to maybe ease the pain of the update's postponement. <_<;
    Well, this interests me. Now I'm really curious to see what customizations I can get.

Quote Originally Posted by hewitt View Post
    ...And hours upon hours of AFK bullet leveling.
    Because its not hard to level up techs or bullets. Almost every techer/gunner I know has AFKed. I wouldnt even be surprised if you afked yourself. Its common knowledge.

Quote Originally Posted by super_luu View Post
    Because its not hard to level up techs or bullets. Almost every techer/gunner I know has AFKed. I wouldnt even be surprised if you afked yourself. Its common knowledge.
    Not at all, just because the people you run with are cheaters does not mean everyone is.

Quote Originally Posted by super_luu View Post
    sounds like you need to meet more people. i know far more people that refuse to cheat in such a manner than those who actually do it.

yeah, skills are easily the hardest to level, since you cant afk them. if someone chooses to waste tons of time leveling bullets/techs the slow way, thats fine. just dont complain to me over it later. ill be enjoy my maxed PAs that i afk leveled in my sleep :P
    Quit PSO2