Page 68 of 95 FirstFirst ... 18586566676869707178 ... LastLast

no one has mentioned the new blacklist feature from what ive read. i guess w/ all the other sexy new stuff going on, its no surprise. i didnt bother to check it out until today.

you can now blacklist anyone anytime. all you need is their guardian license ID number, which you could easily find in your log files. so for example, if you are suddenly booted by a chinese gold farmer before a boss, you can do something about it, unlike before where you had to track him down afterwards to blacklist him.

you type:
    /bl 1000000 (or whatever their ID# is)

and it will add them to your blacklist. they will show up in your list as their GL ID# so it may be hard to keep track of who is who later on, but at least you can do it. it would be nice if we could add in a comment along w/ it but this'll do. the main reason i think this is a great new feature is, it should really help w/ boss booters or assholes in general. now that they are no longer safe from being BL'ed, they will need to treat others better or else get BL'ed by many players.

oh, and i just talked again w/ my jp MF friend. he is up to 8 AP now and he has decided to get the megido limit break. cant wait to check it out (^_^)
    Quit PSO2

Quote Originally Posted by super_luu View Post
    Humans get the most PA+, so Beast/CAST hybrids are bleh.
    Yes, humans rule.
    I don't need a signature pic, I would end up changing it all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by super_luu View Post
    ...so no point -at all- for Beast/Cast FT/MF.
    There was a point to CAST FT/MF? Well, besides tech leveling.

Curiously attractive for a fish man Zorafim's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by hewitt View Post

Combatting the evil elitists by picking a weak combination, obv.

I can't say I'm without blame because I played a FOcast at launch, but that was mainly due to the "oh wow I actually can make a FOcast now, yay!".
    (Dead server) :: Angra Mainyu : Ahura Mazda : Arbalest : Fischerspooner :: PSUpedia & Forums

I never said there was =P

But I was kinda hoping they'd do more racial rebalancing so every race brought something to each job. But it didnt.... Meh. I guess it is hard for ST to program that. I was anticipating ST to boost Beast/CAST in the teching department like Humans/Newmans have been boosted in the melee department (EVP, PA+, perhaps even Base stats). But no, won't happen.

Its fine. I have high lvled techs, shouldn't be hard transfering them to a Newman. Its just the actual leveling that will take some time.

I never said there was =P

But I was kinda hoping they'd do more racial rebalancing so every race brought something to each job. But it didnt.... Meh. I guess it is hard for ST to program that. I was anticipating ST to boost Beast/CAST in the teching department like Humans/Newmans have been boosted in the melee department (EVP, PA+, perhaps even Base stats). But no, won't happen.

Its fine. I have high lvled techs, shouldn't be hard transfering them to a Newman. Its just the actual leveling that will take some time.
    And why should they? They didnt boost Newmans/humans in the melee department, they just balanced them. Casts got the SUV nerfs because they were unfair.

The teching deficiency beasts/casts had in teching is nowhere close to the advantage they have over them in everything else. I'd say they tech just as good as they should. (not like theres a reason to tech when you're using a beast anyway, but meh.)

Quote Originally Posted by Inazuma View Post
    no one has mentioned the new blacklist feature from what ive read. i guess w/ all the other sexy new stuff going on, its no surprise. i didnt bother to check it out until today.

you can now blacklist anyone anytime. all you need is their guardian license ID number, which you could easily find in your log files. so for example, if you are suddenly booted by a chinese gold farmer before a boss, you can do something about it, unlike before where you had to track him down afterwards to blacklist him.

you type:
    /bl 1000000 (or whatever their ID# is)

and it will add them to your blacklist. they will show up in your list as their GL ID# so it may be hard to keep track of who is who later on, but at least you can do it. it would be nice if we could add in a comment along w/ it but this'll do. the main reason i think this is a great new feature is, it should really help w/ boss booters or assholes in general. now that they are no longer safe from being BL'ed, they will need to treat others better or else get BL'ed by many players.

oh, and i just talked again w/ my jp MF friend. he is up to 8 AP now and he has decided to get the megido limit break. cant wait to check it out (^_^)
    awesome cant wait to see the megid limit break
    Orius - M.Newman lvl180 MF20 ---- Megalodon V9.0 - M.Cast lvl180 fG20/GM20
    _______ YOmap - M.Beast lvl104 PT20 ---- ダークエンジェル F.Human lvl57 AF11________

JP PSU
    www.psupedia.info/User:Orius

Inazuma. they were never safe in the first place. when ever i was booted i would wait outside the level until they come out. i have been known to wait outside for well over an hour. sure its a waste of an hour but it feels...refreshing blacklisting them and also. if i ever joined a match with them again it could easily be another amount of time lost.

i like this feature though. my blacklist continues to grow . it eventually makes the game a better pace . the problem with doing this is that you would have to take down the name and ID number of everyone you join since you cant tell when their gonna boot.

one person iv been hunting down for ages. he got away because the place was crowded but i remember his name Scottish Cazer. ill get him one day. i just wanna bl him because he is actually the rudest person iv ever heard in my entire life and is willing to boot anyone that questions him about anything.
    im actually ashamed to know that hes a fellow scot...

personally an easier method i think is just send the leader a message before you start saying hello or something. if he boots then you can blacklist him through the message he sent
    -PSO2 Character-
    Name: ナユキ
    Hu: 71 Fi: 75 Ra: 70 Gu: 75 Fo: 75 Te: 75 Br: 75 Bo: 70
    Race: Newman
    Ship 2

They can avoid blacklist by off out after clear mission if they clever, so those who wait will just waste their time. the new feature allow you check it from log, so you can blacklist anybody who chat with you before at least once.
    Last edited by Arika; Apr 4, 2009 at 04:37 AM.

"ARIKAー戦隊, 参上!!" (click it!)
    Arika     @US server | Arika-chan @JP server