Page 78 of 95 FirstFirst ... 28687576777879808188 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Inazuma View Post
    limit breaks cant go past level 1, at least for now.

here is the order i will get things:

- limit break megido
    - limit break foie
    - photon crafter
    - limit break deega
    - rapid react
    - elemental weapon
    - limit break barta
    - limit break zonde

and i will eventually get every customize option and try em all out, since you can save them and change them whenever, which is cool. also, since you cant hold more than 10 AP at once, i guess that i may as well unlock every option for every type.
    But foie and diga hits 2 targets! I'd personally get them first especially since I don't really use megid anyway.

So who knows why there is a pic showing diga hitting 3 targets?
    Tekki || F Newman Lv102|| fT 10
    Tekershee || F Cast Lv298|| fF 10 fG 10 GT 10 aF 10

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=Tekershee

Ohh man, i thought JP side actually drived themself out of that spam fest...
    (I still donīt see why White Beast is so popular there especially with no S3 variant afront)
    [PSO2] Darkante: Cast HU-44/RA-43/FI-42/GU-30
    Astral Storm: Newman F HU-35
    [PSP2:I]
    RB3 - Dark Knight "Ante" : Cast M Lv 200/ JLv Hu50/Ra50/F30/Va46
    RB3 - Crimson Sky: Beast F Lv 174/ JLv Hu34/Ra18/Fo1/Va50
    RB0 - Zone Dynamite: Beast M Lv 76/ JLv Hu0/Ra7/Fo0/Va0

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by autumn View Post
    You are INSANE. The supplemental update sounds as if its going to make some aspects of the game much better (I can hope can't I?) Also the PA nerfs being implemented are long overdue >_>
    yeah.......ok......buddy

Because the boss can be reached in less than 6 minutes(with a good party), maybe 10(with an average party), and the boss gives about 20k exp would be my guess.

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by Zorafim View Post
    I guess Mikey doesn't like everything!
    yeah i guess you can say "i dont like everthing about you"

Quote Originally Posted by M-I-K-E-Y View Post
    WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!! Sega is really tryin too get people to stop givein them there 10 bucks a month because this kinda SHIT! with nerfin every awesome weapon is gettin old. Insted of nerfin weapons or PAs bring out some new stuff and events. Like........weapons cause they got all these kubara copy weapons which 95% of the time are totally garbage and as far as events go sega should be gettin those updates goin for new waves of arms dealer. Sega i think its time too stop losing money$$$$ and start treating your customers alot better
    The only PA that is really getting nerf is Dus majarra. A lot of the other melee PAs are getting some kind of boost and Jabroga is getting fixed. I don't really see the problem with those things. Maybe you should learn to use the other PAs. The update is bringing out new weapons and items aswell.

Curiously attractive for a fish man Zorafim's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by M-I-K-E-Y View Post
    yeah.......ok......buddy
    I'm not your buddy, friend.

Oh, and welcome to the forums!

Quote Originally Posted by Tekershee View Post
    But foie and diga hits 2 targets! I'd personally get them first especially since I don't really use megid anyway.

He's probably getting the megid limit break first so he can decimate faster in
    White Beast, earning AP quicker.

Quote Originally Posted by Tekershee View Post

im mostly spamming megido constantly lately so it would be helpful to do more damage. the boss on the other hand, dies in about 7 seconds so it wouldnt make much difference if i had limit break deega or not. im trying to pick customize options based on how useful they will be to me. either way, i will have all the customize options i want in 2 weeks or less.
    Quit PSO2

Quote Originally Posted by Hiero_Glyph View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dymalos View Post
    I haven't played PSU since October 2007, but Phantasy Star Portable has given me the itch and this is just making me itchier. What would be a realistic ETA for this content update arriving for the Xbox 360?
    We have two level cap increases, a few major events and updates and a couple GBRs before we get caught up to where Japan was when they got this update. All things included, I would say at least a year before we get this update (if ever).
    Erm... what is the level cap on Japan's PC/PS2 servers? On 360 it's apparently currently 150/20. Anyway I went ahead and restarted anyway in anticipation of these updates.

I can't believe how easy it is to a) come by millions of meseta and b) buy S Ranks. When I quit I had to work for many hours to get the mats or money together for an 8* or 9* weapon. Now I'm set up with exclusively 10-11* items and all I had to do was sell some of the gemstones I had collected back in 2007.