Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default chuck norris jokes are still cool

chuck norris still owns and i think we all need to take some time out of our day to make some awesome jokes about him, example: jesus can walk on water but chuck norris can swim through land, chuck norris visited the virgin islands, now there just called the islands. etc CHUCK NORRIS FTW!!!!!!

Inside Chuck Norris' beard is another FIST! When Chuck Norris does a push up, he doesn't push himself up, he pushes the world DOWN. The boogey man checks under the bed for CHUCK NORRIS.

chuck norris had sex before his dad did.everytime you masterbate god kills a kitten, everytime chuck norris masterbates god kills a lion, chuck norris can gargle peanut butter

If you have five dollars and Chuck Norris has five dollars, Chuck Norris has more money than YOU.

Chuck Norris sent Jesus a birthday card on December 25th and it wasn't Jesus’ birthday. Jesus was to scared to correct Chuck Norris and to this day December 25th is known as Jesus' birthday.

Once a grizzly bear threatened to eat Chuck Norris. Chuck showed the bear his fist and the bear proceeded to eat himself, because it would be the less painful way to die.

Chuck Norris can touch MC Hammer and see John Cena.

chuck norris tears can cure cancer, to bad he never cries.

chuck norris doesnt read books, he just stares at them till he gets the information we wants.

The Manhattan Project was not intended to create nuclear weapons, it was meant to recreate the destructive power in a Chuck Norris Roundhouse Kick. They didn't even come close.

Chuck Norris once broke the land speed record on a bicycle that was missing its chain and the back tire

They are?

Sure had me fooled...
    (Dead server) :: Angra Mainyu : Ahura Mazda : Arbalest : Fischerspooner :: PSUpedia & Forums

i hope you die from a round house kick related death non chuck norris believer

Cool wouldn't be the word for it. They're just so dumb it's funny.

When Chuck Norris’s wife burned the turkey one Thanksgiving, Chuck said, “Don’t worry about it honey,” and went into his backyard. He came back five minutes later with a live turkey, ate it whole, and when he threw it up a few seconds later it was fully cooked and came with cranberry sauce. When his wife asked him how he had done it, he gave her a roundhouse kick to the face and said, “Never question Chuck Norris.”
    Last edited by Vanzazikon; Mar 25, 2009 at 03:30 PM. Reason: Because I felt not like it

lmao thx 4 this thred i practilcy shit th bed

I was going to post "I hope you meant Chick Norris is cool" and I saw you actually did. Carry on.