I was reading about them in the guides...I never played them yet, and was curious....when you and your friend(s) are playing it...do you get a prize after completing each challenge...or is it just the one prize (pending on your overall time)?

Also...does each player get to choose a prize (If you make it under the time to get to choose one), or is it just onww prize, that's it?

One more thing. Say you beat all challenges....can you do them again? Say you didn't get a good enough time....or you want to get one of the other items.

Thanks

You get a prize after completing all the stages, based on your total time, either B, A, or S Rank. Each person who finishes gets a prize, unless they have already earned a rank, see below for that.

If you finished and got an S Rank, you will earn a weapon. If you play again on any stage, and finish, you will then receive the A Rank prize. Do any stage again, and receive the B Rank prize.

If you got less than an S Rank at first, you receive the prize based on your time. You then can replay stages for better times. The time you improve is subtracted from your total on the spot. If at any point you subtract enough time to move up a rank, you will then get that prize.

B Rank prize: Gods Shield Byakku
    A Rank prize: Gods Shield Suzaku
    S Rank prize: S Rank weapon of your choice and name.

Hope this helps some, if not, ask and I'll try to explain better with examples, etc. Will be obtaining my second S rank tonight when I get home.