Thread: Quick Questions

Default Quick Questions

I canceled my subscription about 2 months ago, in January, because I realized I hadn't time for PSU. Summer starts for me next month, and I'll be back home where NONE of my friends or my girlfriend will be, for 4 months. So I should have some time now =D

Here are my questions:

1) How are is the population on the PS2/PC servers doing? Last I saw it was 1.5 Stars max an average day, 1 Star Average most of the day.

2) Any new content Since January?

3) What events did I miss out on? Will It be hard to catch up?

4) My Best Equipment when I left where 46%+ Elemental Wartecher Equipment in 10* and 11*, and a few 30%+ 12* plus High % A rank whips. All my PAs were maxed for WT, minus most Attack Techs. Will I be far behind?

I loved playing PSU, even when the population was on the low side of things. I just want to see if its worth coming back this May.

Caelis - HUbeaseal
    Kimil - RAnewm
    Endrea - FOcaseal

Nothing has changed, except for the addition of the arms dealer and the stick (spelled wrong perhaps) weapons. You missed white day though.

Really? That's all since January?

Caelis - HUbeaseal
    Kimil - RAnewm
    Endrea - FOcaseal

Pc/Ps2 is slightly lacking at the moment when it comes to large numbers. The only thing i can say about it is, you will probably see the same group of people many times. Its almost like a family effect now with its current size.
    Avionics
    An individual who deals with the complex systems of todays military/civilian aircraft. Their entire mission is to make bricks "fly", and fix leaking electrons from parts, and they do it damn well. Usually pissed off individuals who are the be all end all of the sortie cock, they take and stride. Because one day, their enlistment will come to an end

Quote Originally Posted by Adrayne View Post
    1) How are is the population on the PS2/PC servers doing? Last I saw it was 1.5 Stars max an average day, 1 Star Average most of the day.

2) Any new content Since January?

3) What events did I miss out on? Will It be hard to catch up?

4) My Best Equipment when I left where 46%+ Elemental Wartecher Equipment in 10* and 11*, and a few 30%+ 12* plus High % A rank whips. All my PAs were maxed for WT, minus most Attack Techs. Will I be far behind?
    1: Same as you left it. .5-1.5 stars. Can easily be solved by finding a group of people to play with instead of randoming for missions :P

2: Winter Mission Carnival if you missed it. Arms Dealer. Stec weapons(good for PA leveling). You missed White Day Lobbies.

3: See above. Some items will be impossible for you to make if you don't have certain items or a bunch of meseta, but other than that you're good.

4: I assume you play wartecher, so... no, you're not at ALL behind.

If you're coming back and plan on staying take a look over my guild link in my sig, we're almost always recruiting and we'd be happy to have such a well-to-do character with us ^_^