Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

It is most likely random, but at times it seems as though it may be type-based (in that I've seen enemies completely ignore the fFs and FMs that are attacking them and continue walking towards a fT on the other side of the room).

Yeah, probably random.

Like someone else said They attack the weakest player!

Your a higher level than them but your still a MasterForce and their a Fortetecher! loljk XD idk :S
    So long Xbox servers! Hello JP PSU, Infinity, and PSO2!

JP PSU: Samus Aran lvl 180/20 GM

Quote Originally Posted by garjian View Post
    ive seen this...

are you playing a female character by any chance?

i have a theory...
    consider how charm works on this game... it make things attack you...
    perhaps theyre just in love with you and theyre a bit frisky...
    theyre only doing it cause they love you really...
    lol....

Cast/M, 150
    Beast/F, 86
    Newman/M, 110
    Beast/M, 101

Taking A Break From PSU

Quote Originally Posted by Gaara of sv View Post
    nope im a male newman lvl 141 now...
    I assume the game has some sort of aggro meter or something for the monsters. If you are close then they go after you. If you hit them they might go after you. I also think that some attacks might get their notice over others. Maybe some are turned easier by a bullet instead of a tech?

But maybe this is the real answer?

Badira number 1: Which race do you like to eat better. Newmans, humans, beasts or CASTS.

Badira number 2: Well, I don't like the taste of beasts. Too tough. Humans tend to be like a quick snack but are usually too stringy, and CASTS they don't taste right and are hard to chew. That leaves those yummy Newmans. They just melt in your mouth.

Badira number 1: Yeah. Sounds good. Charge.

Yasminkov Fanboy Waki Miko Syamemaru!'s Avatar

AAAAAAAAAAAAAGRO!!!! Yes I've noticed that newmans are more tasty in the eyes of many monsters. But to some when I hit them they just...walk in circles...WTF!?

A caseal contruction lab, someplace on the guardians colony...

Attacks that make enemies flinch -definitely does- build up 'agro', but it's not a taunt. Having been gunning for a long time, I've seen it a lot -- Enemies chasing after someone, pelting them with a few bullets, then watching them change targets to me. Now it's not a TAUNT, but it definitely increases the chance they'll focus on you.

Also, I've also noticed that enemies go for players wearing the wrong type of armor. If you're wearing armor that -increases- the damage they do to you, monsters will be far, far more willing to run up and give you a hug. I'm not sure if this works in reverse, though, with higher elemental armored players being less likely to be targeted than lower ones of the same element.

Making a Mega Man clone! Check it out! http://gigaguygame.blogspot.com/

just one question to the people having this problem... have you ever asked the person you're playing with whether that enemy is attacking THEM? I'm just curious, because it sounds like you're suffering from lag. When there is lag, monsters can be in different spots and doing different things for each player. Perhaps you're just really laggy and so an monster you hit only registers as you hitting them or they simply arn't where they are for your party member as they are for you so they can't really hit them in your game... ya...kinda confusing, but it might be true. Okay, I dun think I explained clearly enough... I'm saying while in your game it's attacking you, in your partner's game it might be attacking him/her. On a side note, most of the time, a finch hit should cause an enemy to change aggro, probably to the person who attacked them.
    Last edited by Talise; Apr 24, 2009 at 01:13 AM.
    Flora, Cast Female (Level 150), HU-11/RA-20/FO-10/FG-18/GT-20/GU-20 :Sakura(GH421-Level 100.99 range):- XBox 360, Online
    LeAnne, Newman Female (Level 122), HU/FO-10/RA-13/FG-10/FT-11/WT-10/GT-10/AT-13/GT-10/FG-1/GU-1/MF-2 :Ella(GH454-Level 100.99 tech):- XBox 360, Online
    (haven't updated the rest of my characters)