Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011

fortefighters are the best....u can use much more weapons and i dont care so much for speed since my damage makes up for it.Hitting 3-5000 damage is great!!
    yeah i know...I'm a demo noob once again='(

Quote Originally Posted by dmbrandon View Post
    irl: You're gonna play dodgeball. Do you pick Frank the 200lb football linebacker, or Marvin, the 95lb Star Wars fanboy?

if i were playing dodge ball, i would rather pick marvin to be honest. his sheer size would make him a hard target to hit. 90lbs over 200lbs = smaller target.

but nice comparrison dude made me laugh.

just to add, why do people call moves that kill an enemy in 1 go broken?
    is majid broken? is paradi cataract broken? is killer shot broken?
    no. they are made that way for a reason.

if you wanna whine about something being broken, then look at the security problems in psu with scammer's, or sega's ability to stop it.
    THATS BROKEN. but everything else about the game is not.

Quote Originally Posted by Warlock01 View Post
    if i were playing dodge ball, i would rather pick marvin to be honest. his sheer size would make him a hard target to hit. 90lbs over 200lbs = smaller target.

but nice comparrison dude made me laugh.

just to add, why do people call moves that kill an enemy in 1 go broken?
    is majid broken? is paradi cataract broken? is killer shot broken?
    no. they are made that way for a reason.

if you wanna whine about something being broken, then look at the security problems in psu with scammer's, or sega's ability to stop it.
    THATS BROKEN. but everything else about the game is not.
    Lies. If we played dodgeball right now, you'd so want the big guy. The size thing will have little Marvin shadowed. Not ot mention he'd break his face when his nerd ass trips.

I meant like if tornado dance were to kill in one hit. The nature of the moves you listed are made to be that way.

honestly, no marvin would be on my team. 1 ball is all it takes to knock ur 200lbs jockstrap wearing idiot out of the game. who cares if he can throw 100miles an hour and give someone a concussion by looking at them.
    in the end, he will get hit a lot faster than someone who's tiny like poor marvin.

if tornado dance kills with 1 hit, then find a bigger harder target. same with jabroga etc. they are designed to be sheer forceful attacks.they are not broken.

honestly, no marvin would be on my team. 1 ball is all it takes to knock ur 200lbs jockstrap wearing idiot out of the game. who cares if he can throw 100miles an hour and give someone a concussion by looking at them.
    in the end, he will get hit a lot faster than someone who's tiny like poor marvin.

if tornado dance kills with 1 hit, then find a bigger harder target. same with jabroga etc. they are designed to be sheer forceful attacks.they are not broken.
    What about if we replace those 2 dodgeball players with:
    - Expert dodgeball player Steve
    - Crappy dodgeball player Larry

These 2 people are the same height and weight, by the way. Now who would you choose? Also, who would be the better choice if your goal was to win the game?
    Quit PSO2

You can also catch balls, you idiots.

Quote Originally Posted by Inazuma View Post
    What about if we replace those 2 dodgeball players with:
    - Expert dodgeball player Steve
    - Crappy dodgeball player Larry

These 2 people are the same height and weight, by the way. Now who would you choose? Also, who would be the better choice if your goal was to win the game?
    This.