I was just wondering about particular items that i essentially have part of and need another. I have a red amp, a blue amp and a yellow amp. Now the big question is where can i buy/find red yellow and blue barriers? Also another question i have is about the item "summit moon". I have the magic rock "moola". Now all i need is a fully grinded cane. Now what im trying to ask is should i grind a cane to +50 something or grind a club to +9? Since in the guide it said something like level 100 for the cane and level 140 for the club. Is there any difference between the summit moon made from a cane or a summit moon made from a club? Any suggestions on the best way to do these particular tasks? Thanks in advance.

BARRIERS are found in random areas. The ones you find are better than the ones you can get in exchange for photon drops online. (better DFP and EVP boost)

The only difference in using a higher grade photon weapon to change an item is that it needs less grinders (has a lower max grind than lower grade photon weapons) So, if you have a high level FOrce, use the higher grade photon weapon, since it only needs 10(?) for max grind.

You cant buy barriers. Thats pretty good that you have the amplifiers that boost all the spells.