Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

I made my main to look like me, but the others I did not.

nah. All my characters are based form character i created from my stories. There all from Cela's Story.

Cela
    Scarlin
    Seon (in 2 different stories. In the main story his name is pronounced C-oen. In Cela' story it's pronounced Shawn)

Although Seon suppose to be me in the stories.... he kinda resembles be... besides the hair and some miner face features xD

None of my characters even have anything similar to me. I tend to create a character's look depending on my mood. I did make sure I had one of each character though with two being male and the other two being female.
    Work hard, play harder.

I'd be somewhat confused if I did look like any of my characters, given that they're all female

Though it would be uh...interesting if I woke up as Teika

HUnewearl power since 2003. NGS Official Creator (SectionSkyly)

Mechanized Combat Engineer Freshellent's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Volcompat321 View Post
    Not at all...i dont think...lol

Spoiler!
    That's prolly one of the best looking CASEAL parts/color combos I've ever seen, really nice.
    Veteran of the former Universe 11. PSO2 -Ship 02-

My main is slightly taller but has the same eye color and hair. My other alts are based off of games I've played back then or recently.
    --------------------------------------------------
    Planning to replay PSP2 and prove to myself that the chaining mechanic do not slow down the pace of the combat. =/
    Planning to replay PSU (ep1 and 2) for story and gameplay, PSZ and PSP2 offline mode Only Also I'm keeping my FC for psz up though the Network Mode is closed.

A little bit but not entirely. I don't dress in skimpy outfits in real life, which I do in video games to get on people's nerves. I'd also put red lipstick on my main if I could, which I'd never try to pull off in real life, so there are a few things I chose to make different because I was able to do things there that I wouldn't be comfortable doing in real life.
    Last edited by Kylie; Apr 30, 2009 at 12:43 PM.

PSO2: Kylie.HUnewearl.Sh02

I made my human look like myself lol ill be posting a pic of me and my human avatar when i get home >.>

Zizan - [WhitexDragon] - Ecchi

my main character "ShadowDragon" I tried to get to look like me as much as I could.

See my pic and see sig:

Last edited by ShadowDragon28; Apr 30, 2009 at 02:08 PM.
    I wish every PSO-World member playing PSO2 would have this outlook/attitude:
    "I'll be honest: I'm a man of simple pleasures, and as long as I get to stab the blazes out of something, I'm pretty content."
    Tactlessness is ugly, willfull ignorance and bigotry is even uglier

My characters are (similar to Rust actually ) based off of characters from my tabletop game so unfortunately none of them are anything like me.
    Getting bored of the typical MMO, enjoying muddling through moonspeak on PSO2.