A Rank 10/10 Gun Collector

Default (trade?) 50% Vish Feara

So, last night I couldn't sleep and decided to run something other than the event mission. I stumbled across a [B] Vish Feara, and had plenty of materials to make it thanks to the new story mission. Much to my surprise, it came out 50% (light, of course)!!! This is my first 50% ever, and I am a Day 1-er (ID # 20000951). Although, in all fairness, I am a gunner for life, and don't synth many Melee weapons that would give me %s.

Anyways, I am wondering what I could expect to get for this. I'm also keeping in mind that on the 8th we are getting The Fourth Seal, which gives us another mission with ALL dark enemies. And Guardian Colony GBR isn't going to be too far around the corner, when we get HIVE S3 missions. Any thoughts on what this may be worth now and/or in the future? There are only a few items that I am wanting, and they are the ones everyone is wanting: Love Inferno, Milla, Adahna Unit, Spread Needle/G, Red/Knight, high % Armas Lines. Would it be unreasonable to ask for one of those in trade? Does anyone use whip?

Thanks in advance for the advice on this!
    - Neo

it's probably worth around 25 million meseta.

It's such a shame that this is possibly one of the very few weapons that no one with worthwhile items actually values that much but those that have very little to offer, will value this greatly.

There are so few players devoted to the use of Acrotecher to sacrifice such valuable items and I wish you all the luck in trading this. (10/10 Love Inferno, Guld, Milla, GULD&MILLA are going to possibly drive you crazy to get... not to mention Edel Fusil....)

Well, it's not really the lack of AT that determines the price of this. It's because Vish Feara boards are cheap, mot walnas are now cheap, and gra-photons & cladorians are basically free.

It costs less than 1 million to synth. 25 x synth price is already very generous for a 50% weapon. Usually it's around 15 x synth price.

Thanks for all of the info. I think I'll hang on to it for a little while.

Hearty Official Member Chuck_Norris's Avatar

Would you consider trading it for my 42% feara+something else?

I sold one at 50% in the last week for 30million. And it sold in approx. 15 minutes from me lowering the price.

Nice weapon mate.

Congrats on your first 50!

Last night i threw in a gudda hon board and ended up with a 50% lightening pair of fists.

50's happen....so keep synthing.

SYNTH ON!
    FIGHT ON!

spAwn

Profile pic courtesy of Scarlet_Starlet, check it out!

Nice pair of fists! That will work well when we get the Moatoob S3s coming up.

Quote Originally Posted by Neoptolemus View Post
    Nice pair of fists! That will work well when we get the Moatoob S3s coming up.

Thanks man any luck selling your item?
    FIGHT ON!

spAwn

Profile pic courtesy of Scarlet_Starlet, check it out!

I haven't done anything with them... Stupid work gets in the way of playing! Not sure what I am gonna do. I don't really need the meseta (for the first time ever); I have made some good decisions on what/when to sell items lately.