Since you're a beast, you can live without an Extra slot or a Head slot. Obviously, if you can get all slots, it's better but Head and Extra are not TOO important for a Beast fF. Arm is fairly important (though you CAN get away without it), but Body slot is vital. I would disregard any armour with no Body slot unless it's for an element that doesn't inflict a status often. For example, I use a De Ragan Line for Fire element, because most Fire monsters will only tend to inflict Burn, which doesn't bother me anyway.

At Lv80 I'm guessing you don't have vast amounts of money, so I would suggest the following:
- Get a Rabol Lumirus for your ground armour. It's VERY cheap, and gives Arm/Body/Extra. The downside is the DFP is low for S-Rank (Tenoras focus on EVP), but honestly you'll be fine in one. Just remember this is Ground-element only. If you want to find this, it drops in the end boxes of Phantom Fissure S (the rare Neudaiz mission).
- For the other elements, I would recommend:
- Orpa-senba (Head/Arm/Body, any element, drops from Demons Above S2/Moonlight Beast S2 Boss Boxes as a board).
- Rabol Lebfa (Head/Arm/Body, any element, drops from Navals (100-149) or from Desert Terror S2 boss boxes as a board).
- Rabol Orpad (Head/Arm/Body, any element, drops from Awoken Serpent S/S2 boss boxes as a board).
- Rabol Nico (All slots, any element, drops from Lv150+ SEED-Argine. These are in The Magashi Plan A in the final room; they're selling fairly cheap but most are very low % since they drop made).
- Rabol Vijeri (Arm/Body/Extra, Dark only. Drops from 150+ Jusnagun in The Magashi Plan A. Don't even bother hunting one, they're very cheap to buy).

Those would be good armours to start with, particularly Orpa-senba/Rabol Lebfa/Rabol Orpad, as you can get boards for those). If money is no object, consider Armas Line or Serafi-senba.

Hopefully this helps- if it looks intimidating to find some of that, remember one thing. At least you're not a Cast and need the Extra slot for an SUV.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------