Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: 40% weapons

Vish Adan could've dropped with 38% too.

Since it's single-element.

HUnewearl power since 2003. NGS Official Creator (SectionSkyly)

Heal-bombing you~. <3 Ethateral's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Neith View Post
    Vish Adan could've dropped with 38% too.

Since it's single-element.
    Could have but... :/ It just seems very unlikely since the [b] is around as well.
    PSO2 - Ethateral FONewearl
    PSP2i - Ethateral 200 FNewman Force 50
    http://psupedia.info/User:Ethateral
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Shinthateral

i have a 39% crimson. I doubt it was synthed since i've never made an odd % from a [b] before. I'm guessing it was a made drop. I bought it from some1's shop awhile ago cuz of the funny %. >.<
    KittyKatMeow Newman Lv150 - 20/fT/MF/AT/WT/FiG/fF
    BabyKat Cast Lv150 - 20/GM/fG/FiG/GT/fF/PT/AF
    PurdyKatRawr=(n.n)= Beast Lv150 - 20/FM/fF/FiG/PT - AF18, WT15
    HouseKat Cast Lv150 - 20/GM/fG - GT16

Quote Originally Posted by HouseKat View Post
    i have a 39% crimson. I doubt it was synthed since i've never made an odd % from a [b] before. I'm guessing it was a made drop. I bought it from some1's shop awhile ago cuz of the funny %. >.<
    Of course, odd numbered %s on single element weapons/armors, are dropped pre-made. It's just... Very unlikely to get one that high, is all I'm saying. The most I've seen lately for anything, was I believe a 37% Hizeri-senba? That was when the GBR was out though.

Quote Originally Posted by Ethateral View Post
    I say a [b] possibly.
    I can't believe people are still having problems with this.

Single element items like Vish Adan (dark only), Crimson (fire only), Rabol Cati (dark), Cati-senba (light), Cati line (lightning), etc can be found at higher percentages. It's been said multiple times in this thread.

It's easy enough to prove.

Just search shops for Rabol Lumirus. That's a ground only armor. It doesn't have a board. It only drops in Phantom Fissure. Yet you will find lots of them for sale over 30%.

On the other hand if you search for Al-senba you will never find one above 30% because it can drop in any element.

Other examples Hizeri-senba (light only), Vijerina Line (lightning only), and Rabol Vijeri (dark only). They are all creature drops, Rappy Gugg, Volfu, and Jusnagun. They can all be found in with a higher percentage than 30.

The opposite would be Oka-senba, Rabol Voria, and Asura-senba which are multiple element armors. They drop from creatures as well, Ageeta, Drua Gohra, Ubakrada. They cannot be found with elements higher than 30.

Now can we stop having this argument? We went over all of this back when Aoti was released.

Quote Originally Posted by desturel View Post
    I can't believe people are still having problems with this.

Single element items like Vish Adan (dark only), Crimson (fire only), Rabol Cati (dark), Cati-senba (light), Cati line (lightning), etc can be found at higher percentages. It's been said multiple times in this thread.

It's easy enough to prove.

Just search shops for Rabol Lumirus. That's a ground only armor. It doesn't have a board. It only drops in Phantom Fissure. Yet you will find lots of them for sale over 30%.

On the other hand if you search for Al-senba you will never find one above 30% because it can drop in any element.

Other examples Hizeri-senba (light only), Vijerina Line (lightning only), and Rabol Vijeri (dark only). They are all creature drops, Rappy Gugg, Volfu, and Jusnagun. They can all be found in with a higher percentage than 30.

The opposite would be Oka-senba, Rabol Voria, and Asura-senba which are multiple element armors. They drop from creatures as well, Ageeta, Drua Gohra, Ubakrada. They cannot be found with elements higher than 30.

Now can we stop having this argument? We went over all of this back when Aoti was released.
    And yet, for a Vish Adan, the [b] exists. I said possibly because it can be made as well. I'm WELL aware of the above information that you've stated. More than aware. I was only giving my opinion. Don't like it, then I'm sorry.

Well, I still think that it is possible to find S ranks with high %'s, just unlikely. It's a matter of chance like anything else in the game. If they didn't set officialy caps on A rank attributes or on single-elemet weapon attributes, why would they purposefully set caps on a tiga de ragac?

I am sure someone has found one with super high 40's but is just not a member of the boards or doesn't feel like posting. You cant apply your personal experience to the whole game. Also, none of us worked on the game. So until Hidematzu Udataki comes here and confirms it, I declare this myth plausible.

Dayton/Fairborn/Troy/Springfield, OH, USA

Is there a way to block all posts by specific people? that would be SUCH a nice feature.
    ~360~ MCVelvetJanuary
    ~Skyly~ Beseal 180 AF/FF/WT | True Villain Caseal 170+ AT/GT
    Violent Violet Caseal 180 PT/GM/FM | Mistress Vulcana Newearl 179+ MF

Quote Originally Posted by pinkace View Post
    Well, I still think that it is possible to find S ranks with high %'s, just unlikely. It's a matter of chance like anything else in the game. If they didn't set officialy caps on A rank attributes or on single-elemet weapon attributes, why would they purposefully set caps on a tiga de ragac?

I am sure someone has found one with super high 40's but is just not a member of the boards or doesn't feel like posting. You cant apply your personal experience to the whole game. Also, none of us worked on the game. So until Hidematzu Udataki comes here and confirms it, I declare this myth plausible.
    No.

If weapon/armor comes pre-made in multiple elements, it won't go past 30%. >_> That's been stated since the beginning of AOTI. If it comes pre-made in only one element, then yes, you can have a high %. Only if it's one element though.

Quote Originally Posted by Ethateral View Post
    No.

If weapon/armor comes pre-made in multiple elements, it won't go past 30%. >_> That's been stated since the beginning of AOTI. If it comes pre-made in only one element, then yes, you can have a high %. Only if it's one element though.

This statement here is fact, but it's too bad that SEGA won't change it so that you can get 50% from a weapon/armor that drops in multiple elements.