That Noob that keeps dyin

Default Making a new character

Hey I'm thinking of making a Battle Maid for my next character but I'm not sure what the maid like weapons in the game are. So far all I really know of is the Bouquet/Twin Bouquet and the Harrison Fan/Twin Harrison fan also what class/race should she be?

Don't forget the frying pans.And any race would be fine,fleshies have the Maydi set and Casts have the Amoral set.

Quote Originally Posted by Seere LaBeyken View Post
    Hey I'm thinking of making a Battle Maid for my next character but I'm not sure what the maid like weapons in the game are. So far all I really know of is the Bouquet/Twin Bouquet and the Harrison Fan/Twin Harrison fan also what class/race should she be?
    Well the race should most likly be a Human or a CAST the Frying pans are really good for waepons so mostly sabers so any class that can use a S rank saber will do and get her a Maid outfit ^_^

you should make her that Butler PM, so that they can be partners in crime x3 also theres other weapons like madam brella and i know later on (waaaay later) theres a teapot gernade launcher. have fun n.n

Quote Originally Posted by Mimo View Post
    you should make her that Butler PM, so that they can be partners in crime x3 also theres other weapons like madam brella and i know later on (waaaay later) theres a teapot gernade launcher. have fun n.n
    on top of that i would add that you get a group of friends willing to do the same thing, and just be some sort of cleaning service

If I were making a battle maid, it would be a cast

Why don't you make a Cast. Female. Green, with the sub color being a dark gray. She needs to have the robot face that looks a lot like the HUcaseal default face from PSO, but not the actual face. That one sucks. Same with the hair. Make her a Ranger, and work your way to Gunmaster. Use primarily shotguns, rifles, and laser cannons. Tell people that twin pistols suck, but use them anyways. Troll anyone and everyone, and make a small group of smartass friends. Play with the elite players, but don't play like a full elite. Ease back a little, and enjoy the ride.

Now you made the best character that can possibly be achieved in the game.

That Noob that keeps dyin

The sad thing is...i can't tell if he's joking oh i think I will do a human ...Mary Poppins -_- and if anyone did wanna start a clan/group of service men im open for that. Been thinking of making an electrician too (Fluorescent Bulbs).
    Last edited by Seere LaBeyken; May 31, 2009 at 03:48 PM.