Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast
    & stirring up controversy
    Lake WorthLESS, FLO-RIDA, IN DAH GHETTO CUZ I'M A GANGSTUH

Things I'm hoping we get to see or hear about:
    Half-Life 2 Ep 3
    Halo 3 ODST
    More info on the ZuneHD
    WTF the Metal Gear is about and hopefully something Metal Gear coming Microsofts way (fingers crossed)
    A new SERIOUS Zelda title. Not some shitty DS Zelda like Spirit tracks or crap like that. Personally, I would REALLY like a direct sequel to Twilight Princess kinda like how Majoras Mask was the sequel to Ocarina of Time and how Phantom Hourglass was a sequel to Wind Waker. Nintendo almost had it nailed when they decided to give Twilight Princess the semi-gritty story line and a very mature sorta art style to it. All they need to do now is fix the gameplay; make it less boring and tedious and a ALOT MORE harder.
    I'm also looking forward to seeing more about FFXIII and FFvsXIII and hoping they confirm vsXIII for Xbox 360. I've never really gotten into any major Final Fantasy games but XIII looks promising and it's coming to 360 so I wanna get into this.

Oh yeah one more thing. Modern Warfare 2 will make everyone crap themselves at E3.

I was going to expect some Beyond Good and Evil 2, but Ubisoft seems to have left that out.

Heartbreak. </3

Quote Originally Posted by Outrider View Post
    While I'm entirely prepared for that, I just have a gut feeling that there are some interesting titles they could announce. There are a lot of little details that could mean that we're getting some new core games (though sequels, for the most part), along with a good number of core games coming from 3rd parties that makes me feel like there might be a few more hiding just over the horizon.

You can't blame me - I still remember watching the stream of E3 2006 where it was just mind-blowing announcement after mind-blowing announcement. Can't blame a guy for dreaming, right?
    Don't get me wrong, I would absolutely love to see Nintendo announce a lot of stuff. I also think that I have set the bar so low for them, they could announce just a few games and I would get easily excited.

Quote Originally Posted by goldbrease View Post
    bioshock 2 has already been announced for all 3 consoles, i don't think its going to be an exclusive because of that. if anything it would likely be a timed exclusive for ps3 since the company gave bioshock ps3 exclusive dlc.

as well mass effect 2 has also been announced for ps3 as well as deadrising2 (if your bringing us 2? why not give us the first game already? hoping that if they do a never ending mode again its actually never ending mode and not you lose hp over time mode.

ow there is most likely 1 core game for Nintendo as they showed some screens at an earlier event, the link riding the train ds game >.>
    could we stop with cartoon link and do some more tp zelda games instead? everyones screaming for a sequel!

You no get ME2. It's a highly story based game, part of a trilogy. I think most PS3 gamers would be lost, having not played the first. When BioWare said it was "multiplatform," they were refering to the PC/360 simultaneous release. Dead Rising 2 has nothing to do with the first game, story wise. That is why I think it is coming to PS3.

And hey, I love the Toon Link Zelda games. It is by far my favorite art style for the Zelda games. I think the Wind Waker was the best Zelda ever. /putonflamesuit
    Nothing is sacred. Not that it ever was.

Oh yeah, how can I forget. Silent Hill: Shattered Memories I'm very sure will be shown. One of the only Wii games I'm interested in.

Also add Tekken 6 to the E3 list.
    My wanted games of 2013:
    Ducktales(PS3), Ys Celceta(Vita), Beyond: Two Souls(PS3), Legend of Heroes:Sen no Kiseki (PS3, JP version)

Quote Originally Posted by joefro View Post
    And hey, I love the Toon Link Zelda games. It is by far my favorite art style for the Zelda games. I think the Wind Waker was the best Zelda ever. /putonflamesuit
    I agree with all of this.
    I'd like to see Nintendo take that art style even further into the stylistic realm, actually, possibly by adding more detail to the environments while still maintaining that Miyazaki-esque flaire in their design and in the cel-shaded characters

As for E3, I'm pumped to hear about the next Metal Gear Project and even more details on FFXIII. I also want to see Halo 3 ODST in gameplay and learn how their going to continue players' saves from Mass Effect 1 in Mass Effect 2

The thing I'm awaiting from E3 is stuff to do with The Old Republic.

Of course, I'll still be looking at everything else. This is a good time to see what's coming up to buy.
    Coming Soon!

Quote Originally Posted by Sexy_Raine View Post
    Untitled SE MMO
    When/where was this confirmed to be shown?

ProTip: To damage your credibility, simply call any of the Phantasy Star games "massively-multiplayer."

Quote Originally Posted by Kent View Post
    When/where was this confirmed to be shown?
    http://news.mmosite.com/content/2008...12728144.shtml

Enjoy
    My wanted games of 2013:
    Ducktales(PS3), Ys Celceta(Vita), Beyond: Two Souls(PS3), Legend of Heroes:Sen no Kiseki (PS3, JP version)

Quote Originally Posted by Sexy_Raine View Post
    So this source of news is a site that used for its source a forum that it thinks is the official Final Fantasy XIII forum, despite that the site's disclaimer says it is not affiliated with Square Enix in any way... And that site used EGM as their source of information? Nice.

Oh well. I'll be looking forward to new information on the Rapture project, anyway.

ProTip: To damage your credibility, simply call any of the Phantasy Star games "massively-multiplayer."

Quote Originally Posted by Kent View Post
    So this source of news is a site that used for its source a forum that it thinks is the official Final Fantasy XIII forum, despite that the site's disclaimer says it is not affiliated with Square Enix in any way... And that site used EGM as their source of information? Nice.

Oh well. I'll be looking forward to new information on the Rapture project, anyway.
    Honestly, other than FFV13/FF13 , I think Squeenix sucks. They are very overrated. Unless they announce a new Parasite Eve on the current gen consoles, they rank pretty low to me in terms of developer's hype from E3.
    My wanted games of 2013: