Default Why is Ga-senba selling that high?

I've been selling for some weeks all the stuff I'm not using and I noticed ga-senba boards and armors are at a higher price than the normal for similar line shields, I just wanted to know if I'm missing something, is the combo with Ga-misaki that popular now? I remember buying the boards for 20k when the combo WAS interesting and now they are at one million.

Ga-senba only drops as a board on Eastern Peril S if I'm remembering correctly. Since I doubt many people do that mission, it makes it a bit more rare than other armor boards. Not that it's worth the money, but people probably think collectors would pay a million rather than hunt the armor for themselves.

Same as the person who requested a 10/10 of every Yohmei and GRM rifle and would pay a million even for the C rank ones although it would have been cheaper to make.

Yes maybe they are a little overpriced now, but I actually sold some of them at 700-800k two weeks ago, so they are overpriced BUT people are still buying them. It makes me think to synth the boards I have to make a little more profit, or sell the high % ones I made in the day.

this could be reason
    read the first post

http://forums.sega.com/showthread.php?t=280416
    Last edited by str898mustang; May 31, 2009 at 10:03 AM.
    Orius - M.Newman lvl180 MF20 ---- Megalodon V9.0 - M.Cast lvl180 fG20/GM20
    _______ YOmap - M.Beast lvl104 PT20 ---- ダークエンジェル F.Human lvl57 AF11________

JP PSU
    www.psupedia.info/User:Orius

Interesting. I guess I'll have to check this out.

PSP2: Vyser (CAST Ranger), Captain Flavor (Beast Hunter), Amu (Force Newman)
    PSU PC: Vyser (CAST AF/GM), Captain Flavor (Beast FF), Konata (Newman MF), Sportacus (Human AT)
    PSŲ JP: あかヴァイザ (HUcast), フレヴァさま (FOnewm), ラムレーズ (HUnewm)

Both the line shield and board drop on Sacred Stream and Sakura Blast A (in addition to the board drop from The Eastern Peril S).

"no your a nub for using non element weapons", "no, your a nub for using elements, my gunmaster palette is the best"

...does EVERY topic get out of control like that?

Quote Originally Posted by Volcompat321 View Post
    "no your a nub for using non element weapons", "no, your a nub for using elements, my gunmaster palette is the best"

...does EVERY topic get out of control like that?
    Lol, I haven't seen too many topics that don't go out of control when involving weapons/equipment/race/types.

PSP2: Vyser (CAST Ranger), Captain Flavor (Beast Hunter), Amu (Force Newman)
    PSU PC: Vyser (CAST AF/GM), Captain Flavor (Beast FF), Konata (Newman MF), Sportacus (Human AT)
    PSŲ JP: あかヴァイザ (HUcast), フレヴァさま (FOnewm), ラムレーズ (HUnewm)