Page 1 of 24 123411 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Default June 2009 Screenshot and Movie Thread

Last month's thread can be found here.

Remember this is a family-oriented forum. Pictures containing inappropriate sexual acts or a large amount of profanity should not be posted here. Also, use URL tags if you have a large number of pictures to post or the pictures exceed 1024 pixels in width. This will help reduce page stretching and loading time for the page.

just wondering but has deja been doing any movies lately? i have not noticed him post any recently.
    PSU characters:
    Goldbrease human lv:150 HU:10 RA:5 FF:20 FI:20

Last I spoke with him (several months ago), he was working as a Travel Agent. As such, he is always on the move and probably doesn't have much (if any at all) time to hook up a PC/laptop and play games

Spoiler!

After posting a youtube video of my Beast GM running through the Magashi Plan, I get some weird e-mail from a random person in universe 2. I tried convincing this person that Magashi does indeed join you but he was reluctant to believe me.

So in response to your mail I posted another Magashi video showing how I "legit hack". Since Gunmaster vids aren't always all that entertaining I thought I'd show how I play as Acrotecher since some people didn't believe that I like to challenge myself and still prevail.

Part 1 I get a nice present and kick some ass

Part 2, nothing special I spam foie then take out some agression

Part 3, I use a lot of tactic and dodging with a close call

Commendable. Very commendable Katy. This is a true Acrotecher in action. Congrats.
    Remembering the Universe. Click below!

Frozen Image, but I think it freeze in cool pose.

I m commenting on Raiden's chinese room.

"ARIKAー戦隊, 参上!!" (click it!)
    Arika     @US server | Arika-chan @JP server

I worked on a GBR video set during the weekend. This is the final one I'm showcasing. I am very proud of how it turned out. And I am showcasing a bit of music made by a best friend of mine. Enjoy!

Remembering the Universe. Click below!

Heal-bombing you~. <3 Ethateral's Avatar

Forgive the tad fuzzyness and not so rich colors. I'm on 360 and don't own a capture card currently. Pictures from my phone ftw? Lol. It's my female CAST! Nephtys! <3 I figured I show her off, slightly? D:
    PSO2 - Ethateral FONewearl
    PSP2i - Ethateral 200 FNewman Force 50
    http://psupedia.info/User:Ethateral
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Shinthateral

Yasminkov Fanboy Waki Miko Syamemaru!'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tyreek View Post
    I worked on a GBR video set during the weekend. This is the final one I'm showcasing. I am very proud of how it turned out. And I am showcasing a bit of music made by a best friend of mine. Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gUyFG...e=channel_page

Hey Tyreek your friend does some good beats there. Do you have it as a replacement for the PSU tracks?

As for me, meh. It just seems that since the event has ended my buddy list is empty as no one I know is on. So trying to do the high level missions are a bit rough to solo. Not only that there isn't many missions I know of that really interest me so I've been doing nothin but story missions. The only thing I can say is that they better hurry the hell up with those two chapters for episode 3. Oh, and how many chapters are there for Episode 3? Also whats gonna happen once Ep.3 is done with? Ya'll think that there is gonna be another "PSO" game out in the works or are they gonna make like a "Blue Burst" sorta deal for PSU?

I've been running the hell out of the Parum GBR, particularly with the 2x EXP boost going on. Aside from all of the character and type levels I've gained, I finally got myself a [B] Psycho Wand.

This next one I'm posting only for the sake of the visual effect. As I leveled up, I managed a nice dodge of a Svaltus' wave attack, which made for a fun screen.