Page 6 of 29 FirstFirst ... 345678916 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Gibdozer View Post
    Wow, I really don't think it's that bad. I mean as long as the missions have good drops and not just crystals to exchange for the garbage listed thus far.

If you ran the whole 100$ out in S ranks on the first mission (with party split) that's 105 runs. As long as you don't spam them over and over till your broke, you could actually put parties together and run these at a decent rate for a very long time.

It really all depends on the drops, exp modifier, fun factor things we really know nothing about yet. I can't say it's worth/not worth it until I experience it, so I'll reserving judgment until that time.

I wouldn't advise starting out with 100$ investments, but what can 5$ hurt to try something new in a game you already enjoy?
    Half the monthly fee to run a mission makes no sense, regardless of how rewarding it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Gibdozer View Post
    Wow, I really don't think it's that bad. I mean as long as the missions have good drops and not just crystals to exchange for the garbage listed thus far.

If you ran the whole 100$ out in S ranks on the first mission (with party split) that's 105 runs. As long as you don't spam them over and over till your broke, you could actually put parties together and run these at a decent rate for a very long time.

It really all depends on the drops, exp modifier, fun factor things we really know nothing about yet. I can't say it's worth/not worth it until I experience it, so I'll reserving judgment until that time.

I wouldn't advise starting out with 100$ investments, but what can 5$ hurt to try something new in a game you already enjoy?
    I've already gave my opinion about the obviously overpriced garbage, but I wouldn't mind spending $5 or more to try it. If I enjoy it, I'm sure I'll put a few extra dollars into it, but I would never even get close to spending $100 on that. I don't care if it gave me 10 Ely Sions, it's not worth what they are charging(imo). But like you said, we'd have to try it before giving an indefinite judgment.

lol @ Dhylec's edit XD

Still sigworthy though.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Artea View Post
    Half the monthly fee to run a mission makes no sense, regardless of how rewarding it is.
    New sig get!
    I don't need a signature pic, I would end up changing it all the time.

Will they be giving us some Vaseline with this as they pump us for every last penny/dime they can get?
    Seriously though, £2-3 for 1 run on a game we already pay a subscription for is really lame.

Why are some people saying it's $5 per run? Looking at Espio's numbers, isn't it only 100 yen per run? (400 yen split 4 ways) A dollar per run is still a lot though. I bet ST doesn't expect us to run this mission all the time. It's like the rare missions, you're not SUPPOSED to spam them all the time (but I bet ST wouldn't mind if you did! ) I don't mind paying a little extra now and then but I certainly won't be doing it often.

Sig art by Aussei ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Artea View Post
    lol @ Dhylec's edit XD

Still sigworthy though.
    Censorship isn't funny. What's so bad about "sex with breasts" anyway? Last I checked, it was a good thing. Of course, the real problem isn't sex, it's negative comments about Sega.

This post can't be edited because of "bad words" so you will have to find a different excuse. Trolling perhaps? Even though my intentions are to educate and help others.

Oh, of course. Off topic. In that case...

The GC missions are very expensive but at least there is no big loss if we choose not to do them. Clothing and joke weapons are no big deal. Boosted char/PA exp is nice but you can still gain exp in normal missions so that's ok. Hopefully GC related benefits stay this way. It would suck to have the very best rod only drop in a GC mission, for example.
    Quit PSO2

Quote Originally Posted by stukasa View Post
    Why are some people saying it's $5 per run? Looking at Espio's numbers, isn't it only 100 yen per run? (400 yen split 4 ways) A dollar per run is still a lot though. I bet ST doesn't expect us to run this mission all the time. It's like the rare missions, you're not SUPPOSED to spam them all the time (but I bet ST wouldn't mind if you did! ) I don't mind paying a little extra now and then but I certainly won't be doing it often.
    Because knowing ST, they'll stick up a few Photon Crystalx99 trades up... And then it really adds up!
    I don't need a signature pic, I would end up changing it all the time.

Guess I'll just say "paizuri" next time, even though stronger choice of words usually better demonstrates my point, as my peers have already acknowledged. =P

But seriously, what drops from these events to make em worth the price tag anyway? And if someone gets an item from these missions, couldn't they just sell/trade them to those who don't want to pay for this kinda crap?? Assuming the items CAN be sold/traded, of course...

This sounds pretty much like buying add-on content for a game, except you may or may not get the content you paid for... like some sort of messed up deal on Ebay or something, lol... >_<

My FFXIV:ARR Lodestone Page
    3DS Friend Code: 0318-8097-4335
    Currently playing: Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn, Hearthstone

Photon Drops > Guardians Cash