Default Problem with Story Mission (Shadow Conspiracy)

In part 2 of the mission, my game glitched and all of the "rubble" that has people beneath it, I couldn't break open. Has anyone else experienced this problem?

I checked with the goggles and whatnot, I'ma hardcore veteran, played through all the missions at least once, some many more then that. Never had this problem. Not sure if it was just how it loaded on my system (360), or if maybe it's a server-wide glitch?

Are you using a saber? or a gun or techs?

for some reason only striking weapons work >.>
    So long Xbox servers! Hello JP PSU, Infinity, and PSO2!

JP PSU: Samus Aran lvl 180/20 GM

Yes, what pika said is right. This is why there is a box with a forced Saber drop in it. If you're a class that can't use Striking weapons, you're S.O.L.
    (Dead server) :: Angra Mainyu : Ahura Mazda : Arbalest : Fischerspooner :: PSUpedia & Forums

Lame.. I'm playing Gunmaster.. Grr, guess I'll have to switch over. Thanks for the tip.

In the cave part in MAG I could sometimes break rubble with a laser if I got somewhat close to it, went into 1st person and aimed at maybe a 30-45 degree angle downward. IDK if that works elsewhere though.
    (360) If you have a Love Inferno that you're thinking of selling, PM me pleeeeeease.

Quote Originally Posted by Turb0 View Post
    In the cave part in MAG I could sometimes break rubble with a laser if I got somewhat close to it, went into 1st person and aimed at maybe a 30-45 degree angle downward. IDK if that works elsewhere though.

it does but not for this particular story mission.

when you shoot or tech the rubble it will make the "hit" sound but will not destroy no matter what.

at the start of the mission they give you a box with a saber in it in case you have no striking weapons. all classes pre-master could use a C-rank saber so they figured it was fine i guess >.>;
    My life is much more groovy than love.
    My PC/PS2 characters R.I.P 8/27/07 - 3/31/10
    Runa Newman F : lvl 170 | Fortetecher: 20//Masterforce: 20
    Cocoruru CAST F : lvl 170 | Acrofighter: 20//Fighgunner: 20
    Asuka Beast F : lvl 170 | Fighmaster: 20
    Ruru CAST F: lvl 110 | Gunmaster: 20

Quote Originally Posted by Ruru View Post
    at the start of the mission they give you a box with a saber in it in case you have no striking weapons. all classes pre-master could use a C-rank saber so they figured it was fine i guess >.>;
    Well, when they introduced master classes, they did say you will not be able to complete some of the story missions.