Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567

Thread: Acrofighter?

All that talk about AF being a hybrid class is nice and all, but my AF dun use "guns"(I do use RCSM's) *horror*.(I dun give a !@#$ if they fly, I'll just shoot my slicer and wait for them to land.)
    AF is a speed class, single claw/slicer is their best weapon, not the A rank weapons *horror*.
    AF is not a damage class, they don't do more damage than damage classes *horror*, but they do get a lot of stun+knock downs in a very short period of time, while using just attacks as well.
    The speed factor makes AF's fun to play, I'm pretti sure most ppl would agree except for 2 hand damage weapon !@#$%'s.

Conclusion: AF is EXTREMELY fun to play, but not for damage mongers.
    Flora, Cast Female (Level 150), HU-11/RA-20/FO-10/FG-18/GT-20/GU-20 :Sakura(GH421-Level 100.99 range):- XBox 360, Online
    LeAnne, Newman Female (Level 122), HU/FO-10/RA-13/FG-10/FT-11/WT-10/GT-10/AT-13/GT-10/FG-1/GU-1/MF-2 :Ella(GH454-Level 100.99 tech):- XBox 360, Online
    (haven't updated the rest of my characters)

idiotic cast fightgunner that cast named kai's Avatar
    *looks around* lying dead in some random mission

Quote Originally Posted by Talise View Post
    All that talk about AF being a hybrid class is nice and all, but my AF dun use "guns"(I do use RCSM's) *horror*.(I dun give a !@#$ if they fly, I'll just shoot my slicer and wait for them to land.)
    AF is a speed class, single claw/slicer is their best weapon, not the A rank weapons *horror*.
    AF is not a damage class, they don't do more damage than damage classes *horror*, but they do get a lot of stun+knock downs in a very short period of time, while using just attacks as well.
    The speed factor makes AF's fun to play, I'm pretti sure most ppl would agree except for 2 hand damage weapon !@#$%'s.

Conclusion: AF is EXTREMELY fun to play, but not for damage mongers.
    exactly
    sorry to inform you but i just died.
    mind loaning me a few a scape dolls?

I am a HUcast to know what you are take the quiz here.

I made an AF so I could use Falclaws...

*tumbleweed*

AF is awesome. My M beast lvl 90 AF was going faster through Protectors Y than my other three party members combined, they were all 90+ too
    Last edited by TecherRamen; Jul 8, 2009 at 10:05 PM.
    PSO2 Ramen Force Newman Male
    Ship 10
    Block 20

I am probably going to try AF evetually. Im a FF right now and i use Twin sbaers all the time with cross hurricane and if i do say so myself, i pwn with it. I also use a slicer, Its also really good. I dont mind the speed difference of AF vs FF so im sticking with FF, mainly cause i like 2 handed weps and 1 handed weps so its a good choice for me But its all about preference.