Default Shigga Pakuda For "Igg Crown"

Ummm, just synthed it so it's 0/10... If you have an Igg Crown and you see Ms Bravery or Resedious Don running around the GRM Shop. Stop me so I can get it out my common box please or leave a message here. Thank you for your time...
    PSU Personalities: Ms Bravery, Praema Tessic Elg, Resedious Don & Roardova Lengths... Vanda Kill Count = 392,428, Jigo Booma Kill Count = 128 & Jarba Head Count = Uncountable

Oh so you're the robot who always stood in my AFK spot during StD >:O

Also, isn't Igg Crown worth a bit more than Pakuda? I haven't searched shops for one since I don't have a female char, but I think they are. :P
    (Dead server) :: Angra Mainyu : Ahura Mazda : Arbalest : Fischerspooner :: PSUpedia & Forums

Not a little, at least 3x as much.
    #1 International MAG+ TA Champion in PSU. Co-Founder of Royalz

Yeah it's whatever, you can either get the Pakuda or no... XD And no I wasn't the blue robot that always stood in your spot. I'm the person with the account that stood in the spot whenever I had a chance... Cause it was my spot...
    PSU Personalities: Ms Bravery, Praema Tessic Elg, Resedious Don & Roardova Lengths... Vanda Kill Count = 392,428, Jigo Booma Kill Count = 128 & Jarba Head Count = Uncountable

thats what she said...

No, that's not what she said, she said it in a white person-esque way. I said it in a my person-esque way... Anyway, moderator, close this topic plz... I got my Igg Crown today and got a buddy of mine their's. Now I have to get one more friend x3 Igg Crowns and I can go back to my Vanda killing sprees...