Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Looking for fairly active people

Topic, its kinda sad and boring coming on to see lots of your friends that once played rarely get on anymore or most of your card list is empty in the 4+ pages you have.

Sooo if anyone wants to meet up and do some games that would be awesome. SE, WB, whatever really Let me know!
    PC/PS2
    *Xia Lv150, Cast F, GM-FM-AT
    *Yuna Lv150, Newm F , MF-FT

kinda hard to draw people over to the US side seeing as how it gets shit on every chance sega can get

Im usually on during the late nights. Look me up, I'm willing to find any form of entertainment, provided it's not spamming WB for hours.
    Ship 2. Asra Licene - Braver. Yukiko - Bouncer
    I actually like Bouncer, you be quiet.

Star Base. Where no turtle has gone before.

OMG i was in the same boat. Somehow I dragged in my 4 buds again. One is going on vacation for a few weeks and we have room for another. Kind of a group of friends on 360 who spam hunting missions, random missions for funzys and stuff. If anyone is interested PM me plz.

I wouldn't mind doing that at all. Sounds much better than jumping into random parties for WB.

I haven't been playing as much recently because soloing and WB-PUGing kind of sucks. I'm sure I'd play some more if I had some active friends, because I really want to play... It's just that the "community" prevents me from playing. So, you can count me in.

I'm still pretty bad at these abbreviations like "WB"-ing... (what does that mean? XD)

I do miss seeing the lot of people that populated the servers from back when PSU first came out. Nowadays, it seems deserted for some reason. I wish I knew why. Soloing is okay, but gets tiring. Although, since I just reactivated my account for 30 days, I'll be using it alot more, so feel free to buddy me on there. =]

Quote Originally Posted by Maiku-san View Post
    I'm still pretty bad at these abbreviations like "WB"-ing... (what does that mean? XD)

I do miss seeing the lot of people that populated the servers from back when PSU first came out. Nowadays, it seems deserted for some reason. I wish I knew why. Soloing is okay, but gets tiring. Although, since I just reactivated my account for 30 days, I'll be using it alot more, so feel free to buddy me on there. =]
    WB is White Beast, a popular mission on Neudaiz.
    As for why the servers are empty, that has something to do with the dissatisfaction players got from Sega's service & updates/content.
    Blink & you might miss it! ;3

Oh, keep sig at 600x180 px & 49KB, yah?

I'm on a lot! And I'm always up for random missions, item hunting, whatever... look me up if you want

Marin Newman ♀ MF -- Atargatis Beast ♀ FM
    Noel Human ♂ AT -- Noriko CAST ♀ FG

I'm also on late nights (EST), sometimes if I'm lucky, anywhere from 6pm-6am(EST) Not 6-6 every hour, I just might be available during that 12 hour span.
    Send me a pm if you want to meet up and at the very least exchange cads.