Page 331 of 683 FirstFirst ... 231281321328329330331332333334341381431 ... LastLast
Results 3,301 to 3,310 of 6822

Okay, I'll bite. My unit is vibrating with the pulse of some phat bass from obscure techno songs being blasted by the unit across the hallway. As much as I'd like to go and experience what the hell is going on for myself, I have several papers to write and materials to study. I just wish I could join in the entertainment rather than be annoyed by it.

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Orange_Coconut View Post
    Okay, I'll bite. My unit is vibrating with the pulse of some phat bass from obscure techno songs being blasted by the unit across the hallway. As much as I'd like to go and experience what the hell is going on for myself, I have several papers to write and materials to study. I just wish I could join in the entertainment rather than be annoyed by it.
    Do your papers there!

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

Quote Originally Posted by Michaeru View Post
    Do your papers there!
    Not possible.
    Coming Soon!

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Randomness View Post
    Not possible.
    Nothings impossible with a nice bass.

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

The supposive Gaijin Hero EvilMag's Avatar

Fucking Checkers cheated me and I payed $9.00 for food that was $6.00 because they didn't put 3 of the 8 burgers I ordered for me and a friend and I said 8 fucking burgers. Didn't bother going back since it was packed. To top it off, none of the burgers had no cheese when I said CHEESEBURGERS FFS.
    Last edited by Ketchup345; Nov 25, 2011 at 03:06 PM. Reason: Fixed it.
    Quote Originally Posted by CelestialBlade View Post
    Bit off-topic, but I'm just sick and tired of "difficulty" meaning "stat boosts". It's lazy and boring.

Ordered this shirt from the Hole merch website armed with this IAMBROKE checkout code to get 25% off. Code doesn't work. Attempted a handful of possible misspellings, just in case there was a lazy web programmer someplace out there, but no dice. Later I see they updated their Facebook advertisement to just have everything in the store be 20% off, no code required. I buy the shirt.

0% off.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAASSS

What do i want for x-mas?
    endless supply of drugs? no.
    a good job? nah

a family that wouldn't take their grandmothers flowers, shread them and then toss thme to the street? Sure.

"It looks cool this way, let's stop."

Quote Originally Posted by Sayara View Post
    What do i want for x-mas?
    endless supply of drugs? yes yes yes yes
    Fixed, you forgot to put yes 4 times.
    Forget Backspacing, Delete that S***

If i had that, i'd be done past ODed to death, and i don't want that.

"It looks cool this way, let's stop."

Man, some people just make me want to fall on a knife. Well, maybe more so pushing them onto a knife. I was reading this goofy article on a website, and I can basically summarize it in the following paragraph:

"If you don't have a personal relationship with Jesus, then you're not saved! If you like anything about this world, then you aren't of God! If you get any enjoyment out of TV, video games, movies, books (besides the Bible, of course!), or anything, then you're part of the secular, worldly, devil-worshiping society, and have been brainwashed!"

I really feel sorry for kids who grow up with strict religious parents. Then again, I feel sorry for any religious person who lives their life according to some 2000-year-old rulebook, and doesn't actually think and/or do things for themselves. Seems like such a waste to me.