Page 662 of 683 FirstFirst ... 162562612652659660661662663664665672 ... LastLast
Results 6,611 to 6,620 of 6822

Sick with a sore throat and mucus production. Went to the doctor today and discovered it wasn't anything to give medication for.

Quote Originally Posted by Atbar View Post
    Sick with a sore throat and mucus production. Went to the doctor today and discovered it wasn't anything to give medication for.
    That's what I had a couple weeks ago. It sucks.

In more lighthearted news, I kinda hate the three-star system in Mario Kart. It doesn't really make sense why I can have perfect races in the first three tracks of a cup and then get hit by a shell at the last second on the fourth cup and that will force me to have to replay the entire cup again. Why can't I just replay the one course? It's such a waste of time.

Man I don't care what you believe in, what your priorities are, how much money you make, what race you are, the fetishes you're into, what music you like..... I just..... want an unconditional friendship where people don't talk shit behind people's back.....I feel so damn lonely lol

My coworker's daughter was assaulted and stabbed at a local college campus by a man scoping out individual young women outside of a local bar. She had surgery, seemingly made a full recovery, and was astonishingly brave enough to go back to class.

Today, we learned she's had three cardiac arrests and the prognosis is...very bad. All because of some fuck that took advantage of her.

And people still think our culture isn't a fucking problem? People still think young women aren't preyed upon? It's fucking bullshit that a young woman cannot go out by herself ON A COLLEGE CAMPUS, and now might have to pay for simply existing with her life. Fuck him and every fucking guy like him. We have a problem and it needs fixing, now.

Ugh, that's absolutely terrible.

I think assholes are a problem. Is there someone who doesn't? I don't understand.

Bill Cosby is performing very close to where I live tonight, and reports are showing that various media outlets, news groups, radio shows, and whoever else, are bribing people anywhere between $200 to $1000 to heckle him during his performance. There's groups I follow on Facebook that are posting "coverage", with some of them even in the venue itself (and others 'cheering them on' with every status update).

Ah, the American public. Their desire for blood is insatiable.
    Last edited by BIG OLAF; Nov 21, 2014 at 08:09 PM.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Nitro Vordex's Avatar

I thought I would like Psychology class.

I do not like Psychology class.

rahmanalimolvi only helps with inter caste love problems....
    Will I ever be with my love who is from outside my caste...?
    OYO: "I like your lip color but you're not unique."

Man, fuck all the bullshit I'm just gonna do what makes me happy. I choose happiness over bathing in misery... You wanna find happiness? Sadly, it doesn't come to you, you come to happiness. Life has been going smoothly recently. I plan to keep it that way and not allow the BS to distract me. ..... I don't have much but I'm happy for now..... FOR NOW. I'm not saying I don't want more..... Just that I'm patiently taking it a step at a time till I can get more. But the only moment that matters is right here, right now, and how I choose to spend that time and feel about it is up to me.....