Page 400 of 683 FirstFirst ... 300350390397398399400401402403410450500 ... LastLast
Results 3,991 to 4,000 of 6822

Quote Originally Posted by CelestialBlade View Post
    Sub-rant: I am sick of smartphones getting bigger and bigger. I'm Team iPhone and was fairly comfortable in my chosen brand sticking with the 3.5" screen while all these other god-awful 4.6" monstrosities float around in an ongoing phone dick-war, and now the next iPhone is reported to be 4". Argh, why.

First world problems.
    Though not a smartphone, my RAZR2 was my favorite phone ever. I deeply regret giving it away. Small and did everything I ever needed a phone to for years. I'm still using a plain ol' iPhone 3G these days. I don't want anything bigger.

Also, bitch mode:
    Same headache for three days going. I probably don't need to elaborate on how awesome that is. Especially working in the audio field.

Cold as winter, guns of summer. Point and watch them run.
    Which PSO-W Member Are You?

Sub-rant: I am sick of smartphones getting bigger and bigger. I'm Team iPhone and was fairly comfortable in my chosen brand sticking with the 3.5" screen while all these other god-awful 4.6" monstrosities float around in an ongoing phone dick-war, and now the next iPhone is reported to be 4". Argh, why.

First world problems.
    I hate how they are getting bigger on the face but ever thinner front-to-back. Can we please get some phones with actual depth in the dimensions? Some thin phones are just hard for me to hold, sometimes uncomfortable.

Agreed on big phones. One of the reasons I like the iPhone is that it's effortless to operate one-handed. You can reach every part of the screen with your thumb, and the pixel density is so high that the screen still looks fantastic. Why go messing that up?

I can also see how tablets would be sweet as work tools in certain industries, like for doctors, but I'm just baffled as to how they remain so popular as consumer media devices. Since people don't really seem to care very much about any non-iPad tablets, I'm tempted to just blame it on the Apple Reality Distortion Field. But I'm admittedly a pretty big fan of most of the products Apple has put out in recent years, and I've never been even slightly tempted by a tablet, iPad or otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by Reksanden View Post
    Know what frustrates me?

Why people make such a fuss about gays. And why they only think about the sexual parts. Seems they only care where others stick their wangs, and not their hearts.

I'm NOT a bad person, nor should I be judged upon what others do, just because i'm gay as well. Get that through your dumb, thick-skinned, biased, close minded asses.

Rant over. Well, for here, anyway.
    Yes, it is quite ridiculous how people can care about something so stupid. Caring weather someone is gay or not, and what they do with it, is as stupid as caring weather or not someone like Twix or Snickers. I mean, really? This issue is insanely stupid. This shouldn't even be a discussion. People have the freedom (or should) to do who and what they want with others, when given consent.

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

Is that a dead pixel on my 45' widescreen...?

/OCD migrane...

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

last fucking day here so im doing my laundry at the apartment's laundry room and apparently the one drier is broken and just ate a bunch of my quarters. i literally had like ONE quarter enough to use the other drier, which is a piece of shit that rarely dries clothes all the way so it looks like im probably going to be packing up a bunch of shitty damp clothes in my travelbag oh boy!

First world problems.
    Hey, some of us have big hands.

Going from my Droid X (4-point... something-inch screen) to anything the size of an iPhone makes me feel like I'm holding something much too small for my hands.

No Bullshxt thread for PSO2 shxt.

lul

Theres three threads about PSO2 already in here. so.
    Essentially they could be morphed into one, but i'm not sure i can handle that much hyper sodium flung at me.

"It looks cool this way, let's stop."

a comfortable place between dreams and reality

Quote Originally Posted by Outrider View Post
    Hey, some of us have big hands.

Going from my Droid X (4-point... something-inch screen) to anything the size of an iPhone makes me feel like I'm holding something much too small for my hands.
    I'm in this boat too. The company I work for is starting iOS development so I've been issued a iPhone 4S to acclimate. It's my personal hell. Aside from iOS feeling like a totally neutered Android, when you have the likes of a Galaxy Note (5.3" screen) around the office, a 4S looks absolutely comical.