Page 376 of 683 FirstFirst ... 276326366373374375376377378379386426476 ... LastLast
Results 3,751 to 3,760 of 6822

Quote Originally Posted by blace View Post
    I had my phone replaced due to the touch screen no longer working. Replacement phone comes in and the back button doesn't work. Second replacement and the power button is stuck. Either I'm lucky my warranty doesn't expire for another few months or I should move on to a new phone.
    Dang really? What luck. My phone just broke down to. I loved the thing to... then i got this android of a beast and im due for a free upgrade. Im not to satisfied with biggers better the only thing this puppys got on my ipod is online anywhere... anyway wish ya luck on ur phone.
    who am i....? *tosses card to* find out.

Quote Originally Posted by goldwing View Post
    Dang really? What luck. My phone just broke down to. I loved the thing to... then i got this android of a beast and im due for a free upgrade. Im not to satisfied with biggers better the only thing this puppys got on my ipod is online anywhere... anyway wish ya luck on ur phone.
    I kind of have the power button being stuck sorted out, I just have to push it in at a certain angle. The main reason I've been with this model is due to its controls. Look up the Xperia Play for what its worth.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

why do i have to wait until June 21st for PSO2? can't i has it nao???*shows angry face*
    +^_^+

Quote Originally Posted by Chik'Tikka View Post
    *shows angry face*
    +^_^+
    ...wha-

...never mind. Anyway, douchebags at the U-Haul place ripped me off today. The guy put me down for a local rental without my knowledge, when I was actually doing a long-distance rental, and I ended up having to pay the difference. That, and that giant tub o' shit truck took about $80 worth of gas altogether. Goddamn, moving is a pain.

At least I get to sleep in a bed for the first time in about fours months, instead of the hard, unforgiving floor.

Quote Originally Posted by blace View Post
    I kind of have the power button being stuck sorted out, I just have to push it in at a certain angle. The main reason I've been with this model is due to its controls. Look up the Xperia Play for what its worth.
    Huh nice. I looked it up along with multiple reviews i gotta say its not to shabby for what its worth. Thats saying if u get a well functioning one.

Hit the beat, you beat! Vintasticvin's Avatar

why do i have to wait until June 21st for PSO2? can't i has it nao???*shows angry face*
    +^_^+
    Rabble rabble rage face I wanna play pso 2 already D:

You guys wanna hear a bs story? Ok it goes like this. My dad breaks up his family with my step mother and gets a new appartment. Meaning i cant see my little brother which hes like my son. Next just today my mom leaves my step dad and runs off to god knows where. So i come home from work to a torn house literaly paper everywhere. Some how chase thinks my card was compramised when it wasnt so i cant spend over 100 bucks daily meaning i cant pay all my bills in one day on time like i normaly do and to top it off i just had my heart pulled out of my chest by my ex cause i was to stuiped not to take the other girl i work with... But hey who gives a danm.... Im depressed guys.....

Deer smacked straight into my car at the last minute after I slowed for the first one that crossed. My side mirror is hanging and I ironically have a dent in the back door.

Congratulations you retarded shit on legs! You forced more money out of my pocket! And I just got to paying off my current bills with my last paycheck.
    Remembering the Universe. Click below!

I didn't get hired at any of the jobs i applied for, with the end of the semester my unemployment got reduced to $98, applied for 5 jobs this week and have 8 more apps for next week, not that i'll ever get hired, and as of right now i have $360 in the bank and $480 in bills, my student loans are maxed out until august, looks like it's goodbye Netflix, gas in the car, air conditioning, and Landline phone (my Cell sux too, but i have like 8K minutes saved up on it for $20 a month) my life sux and now i feel like cutting myself..... F you God!!!!
    on the Plus side, i will go hungry before losing my interwebs and PSO2 is free to play!!!+^_^+

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

Gotta leave to do laundry in like 20 minutes when it opens (Before it gets crowded, because ghetto + crowded = fuck that shit.) May as well put some new music on my iPod real quick.

/Struggles with itunes annoying... EVERYTHING for 15 minutes

DONE!

/Gets to the laundromat...

All of my songs are grayed out, assuming they didn't sync properly or whatever. Either way.

/HEADSPLODES

I really, really, REALLY hate iTunes. Making something so simple, so complicated.

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.