Page 382 of 683 FirstFirst ... 282332372379380381382383384385392432482 ... LastLast
Results 3,811 to 3,820 of 6822

Quote Originally Posted by Chik'Tikka View Post
    Didn't Japan teach us anything? Coal is the way to go!!! XD
    +^_^+
    Spoiler!

WHERE THE F*** ARE MY FLYING CARS!!!!! WE"RE LIKE 2 YEARS AWAY FROM THE FLYING CARS FROM BACK TO THE FUTURE AND I HAVEN'T SEEN ANYTHING!!!+^_^+
    o you mean like this???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VHuoPJjuRwk&feature=related

lol
    who am i....? *tosses card to* find out.

mfw: getting only 1 hour of sleep before an interruption:

"It looks cool this way, let's stop."

Life. It does good things for you, and it takes just as many away. It gives you someone to love and it takes friends away.

It gives you a good job and a future, and it splits your own family.

Why? That's all I ask. Why do people stick to thinking life is not fair, when it can be whenever the effort is made? Why are people SO-FUCKING-LAZY?

My rant is over.

Quote Originally Posted by Reksanden View Post
    Life. It does good things for you, and it takes just as many away. It gives you someone to love and it takes friends away.

It gives you a good job and a future, and it splits your own family.

Why? That's all I ask. Why do people stick to thinking life is not fair, when it can be whenever the effort is made? Why are people SO-FUCKING-LAZY?

My rant is over.
    I have this thought sometimes.

I know alot of people who complain about certain situations going on in their life, And i can easily give a solution to their issue.They normally respond with "I don't think they'll like that." or "It wouldn't work." when they don't even give the effort to try. They shouldn't complain about it unless they tried everything they can to make a change!

Maybe i'm too Optimistic when it comes to most situations. I don't know. I'm not persistent, either. It's much more like hinting every now and then.
    Last edited by Sparks Zeta; Jun 10, 2012 at 01:33 AM.

Finished all of the missions in the Secret Armory DLC for Borderlands. The game glitched on me, and I ended up not getting the achievement. I'm mad. Gearbox, get your shit together damn it.

Quote Originally Posted by Shakuri View Post
    I also am getting sick of being 5ft, been this height for 10 years. All these lameass cosmetic surgeries for everything else, give me some cybernetic legs so I can be at least average height. Not even genetics fault either. Such a pain to use a stool or a ladder for the most basic of things.
    I know right? I re-measured myself for the first time in years the other day, only to find that I'm closer to 5'1" than 5'2" ;_; I'm almost 27, I can't be shrinking already can I?

One day I'mma use this engineering degree to create hydraulic cybernetic legs, dammit.

Quote Originally Posted by Shakuri View Post
    Hate when Im browsing on my phone and accidentally click someones username instead of a topic. I aint interested in these profiles.
    This happens to me all the time. Thankfully, Chrome Beta has a solution for that.

Hawaii's June Rain. Ugh, muggy and sticky and humid as fuck.

Quote Originally Posted by Bomber The Cosmonaut View Post
    Oh, I know that feeling. Opening my front door right now is like cracking open a steaming blast furnace.

Quote Originally Posted by Bomber The Cosmonaut View Post
    I hate humid weather. How high are the temperatures over there?
    Speaking of weather, I don't even feel like being outside sometimes. it's about 90-110 degrees almost every day here in Texas. No clouds or rain, Either.

On a side rant, My Brother got all the emblems in Sonic Adventure, and didn't get the Achievement for unlocking Metal Sonic. Is he doing something wrong here?

Quote Originally Posted by Sparks Zeta View Post
    I hate humid weather. How high are the temperatures over there?
    Speaking of weather, I don't even feel like being outside sometimes. it's about 90-110 degrees almost every day here in Texas. No clouds or rain, Either.
    It depends what part of what island you're on. I'm on Kauai, and since this is more Country than O'ahu (where Honolulu is) It doesn't get as stuffy. But it depends what part of the island you're on. Waimea and Kekaha are known for having Temperatures going up to 100 degrees, while Kalaheo and Omao are usually Cooler, since they're on higher ground.

Recently we've been getting a lot of trade winds, but I guess it rained overnight and got a little humid. Thankfully, we haven't gotten any Vog this year! Not yet at least.