Page 19 of 683 FirstFirst ... 9161718192021222969119519 ... LastLast
    Once & forever Protranser Gunslinger-08's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by zfighter14 View Post
    what makes me mad is when my girlfriend gets mad at me for something when i have NO CLUE what the HELL i did
    Remember, when they get mad, women don't get hysterical, the get historical.

Humor aside, chicks are like that. Sometimes it's something small that happened weeks ago, and I'm like "What? Oh, I sorta remember that... what was so bad about that, anyway?" O_o
    Last edited by Gunslinger-08; Sep 25, 2009 at 08:59 AM.

Ship 2 - Gatz

Let's see... Just a few main things:

1. When people think that one person/people is superior or inferior to another due to unchangable things such as race, ethnicity, place of birth, etc.

2. When people need help, want help, ask for help, but still refuse to accept help.

3. When someone, despite being of sound mind and nothing really wrong with them, absolutely fails at grasping their native language to such a degree that they become incoherent, but at the same time, they also try to defend it. This includes all people who grew up speaking English, but decide that there are too many words and inconsistencies for which they are to bother keeping track (ProTip: They're not actually inconsistent if they're commonly-used and easy to spot).

Quote Originally Posted by zfighter14 View Post
    what makes me mad is when my girlfriend gets mad at me for something when i have NO CLUE what the HELL i did
    While not my girlfriend, I do have a friend that will just randomly get seriously offended by just about anything I decide to say, despite that no relatively-normal, sane and cognizant human being could possibly be offended by it.

It's starting to make me feel special.

ProTip: To damage your credibility, simply call any of the Phantasy Star games "massively-multiplayer."

Main thing is stupid people. Ugh my mom also pisses me off.

To Kent: I also have a friend that gets offended by literally everything.
    He also is just never in a good mood.
    It's quite horrible, but I've known him for close to 14 years, (since I moved down to Florida), so I learned to put up with it and not worry too much.

He even got mad when I called him a racist, because he once called this guy something for actually fitting the description...Not that I'm racist, far from it actually.
    But this guy was just horrible. Cracked out, drunk, smelly, extremely rude, and whatnot.

Anyway, racism really bothers me.
    I've only gone out with one women that was the same race as me, so I get criticized, along with the girl all the time about it. Now, I know it's not as bad as being a certain race that's not white, but it's always horrible still.
    You'd be surprised how much racism is still around in Florida(along with everywhere else, for that matter) unfortunately.

Litterbugs and Proud-2b-Retards.

As a subset of the latter, YouTube Conspiracy Theorists/Pseudo-science spiritualists/and homeopathy "doctors" trying to convince people that the World Health Organization is run by genocidal Nazis who want to outlaw vitamins and nutrients to slowly kill us. And the idiots who believe them and spread their crap. Those so hopelessly clueless about their own ignorance, yet have the balls to call anyone who disagrees with them a media "sheeple" with a condescending sneer. Then show off their awesome science and research skills by pulling off the frog in slowly heating pot analogy, or the whole "We only use 10% of our brains" myth.

Also.. as a subset of them, I hate birthers/teabaggers.

How about some truth in advertising for a change:

And by the way... that lovely tree of liberty quote they like popping off while flashing their sidearms. Yeah, it was in regards to Shay's Rebellion. If anyone of them actually read the full letter, Jefferson was calling them ignorant. While he hoped for leniency from the government for their tin-pot rebellion, he basically said a few death on either side out of ignorant rage before they were crushed was to him acceptable price to keep the "spirit of freedom" alive. Course, he also said the cure for the disease was education and reason. Good luck on that one.

Government not listening to the will of the people? Bullshit. There is no voice of the people in a free and open society. It's a garbled mess of 300 million+ voices all crying for something else. Want them to listen to you? Why don't you start by putting down those signs which prove what a world-class retard you are, and say something worth listening to.

They still think that Bob Basshole actually speaks for Thomas Paine. Good god, that charlatan couldn't disrespect Thomas Paine any more if he opened up the man's casket and laid a fat chunky turd in his eye socket. That is, if Paine even still had a grave left to call his own.

Yeah. There's a couple things that get under my skin from time to time.

Feed men, and then ask of them virtue!

Insert Something Here zfighter14's Avatar

eh i guess your right when you say that it could be something weeks ago. but its whatever now.. i kinda dont care all to much now..

sometthings that piss you all off.. i feel the same..

I get a little ragey when people don't read stickies.

Quote Originally Posted by Volcompat321 View Post
    You'd be surprised how much racism is still around in Florida(along with everywhere else, for that matter) unfortunately.
    I lived in Mississippi for eleven years - I wouldn't be surprised one bit.

Worst educational system in the US, highest teen pregnancy rate in the US, and there's racism being flung violently back and forth all the time should you go into, say, any form of public school.

Hell, my mother re-married some power-hungry prick who thinks that non-white races are naturally inferior, races shouldn't intermix because bestiality is a sin, different races shouldn't even occupy the same continent as one another, and that women are inferior to men and become property when married. He talks about this during dinner.

His reasoning? "Because the bible said so."

I'm really suprised he doesn't leave the house every night with a white hood on. Or maybe he does when I'm not there.

ProTip: To damage your credibility, simply call any of the Phantasy Star games "massively-multiplayer."

With what you said, I wouldn't be surprised if he beats your mother. Unfortunately.
    To be honest, I think I'm more annoyed with (mainly) white people that think the same as your mothers husband, than when "inferior" races rage about (mainly) white folks hating them.

A bit of a contradiction here, but I hate ignorant people who always blame their problems on what the white man has done to them. And NO, I'm not only talking about black folks. (sorry if you're offended by this statement. I don't feel I have to say how non-racist I am)

I'm talking about the people who take it too far though, not everyday people that just chill and don't bitch about it, and make it a lifestyle.
    At the same time, I hate when white people do the same about another race.

Seriously the biggest problem I have is when I get discriminated against for taking out a nice black girl, because of our colors. It's a shame.
    Old people in Florida are probably the most ignorant people I've been around.