Page 20 of 683 FirstFirst ... 10171819202122233070120520 ... LastLast

I'm actually really curious as to why people think it's wrong to engage in any sort of relationship with someone of a different race.

They may say it's because there's a difference in races - but to that I ask, what's wrong with that? Is the fact that there are people that have gotten to the point where they can see past such petty and ultimately meaningless issues just so incredibly offensive to them? Are they jealous, or just senile?

Though, just as with logic, rhetoric and... basic mathematics, I feel that the mental battlefield is one rarely trodden by those who place too much importance on such trivial things.

ProTip: To damage your credibility, simply call any of the Phantasy Star games "massively-multiplayer."

Not trying to start any arguments with people that believe in that, but since those people that think interracial relationships are wrong, I'm assuming they think minorities are inferior, like you said, so, it wouldn't "mix right".

I say to hell with that. Do what/who(lol) you want.
    It's really a shame. That's all I can say about it without getting all worked up lol.

I'm mixed, and I often have to correct people when I tell them that half-breed is actually offensive.

Then they claim it's not, because it is the correct way to say it.

If ignorance is bliss I must be in heaven.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Nitro Vordex's Avatar

I like when people tell me racist jokes and try to get a rise out of me.

I just usually laugh hysterically and they get kinda nervous.

Also, hi5 to Levi for mixed.

Stupid people on Youtube. I swear, the creation of that site brought out either

A: ) The worst in people

or

B: ) The worst people.

I can hardly go and watch anything politcal without leering over the comments and seeing biased, hypocritical, religious fanaticism, hateful, or just plain stupid comments. It's rampant all over Youtube, but I see the most of it in politics. It's sad. But of course, "It's the internet, and the net is serious business." XD And it's sad I come across such hateful racism, or unwarrented flaming, though I do admit I can be very amused by this stuff. I have had an instance of racism which was completely unwarranted. But then again, that's the other reason I love Youtube. You're like your own little moderator. I can clean up whatever filth decides to drop on my page and block them if necessary.

But yeah, that's a big peeve of mine. I'll post some real world peeves when I get the chance.
    Remembering the Universe. Click below!

Spoiler!

Okay, for real, I'm over it.

Quote Originally Posted by Leviathan View Post
    I'm mixed, and I often have to correct people when I tell them that half-breed is actually offensive.

Then they claim it's not, because it is the correct way to say it.

If ignorance is bliss I must be in heaven.
    Didn't we have a thread about the term "half-breed" a year or so ago? I was shocked by how many people on this forum arguing that it was a perfectly acceptable term.

It was really kind of depressing, actually.

Fuck insurance companies. Insurance for me is $871 per 6 months.

I did that out of curiosity.

Quote Originally Posted by Outrider View Post
    Didn't we have a thread about the term "half-breed" a year or so ago? I was shocked by how many people on this forum arguing that it was a perfectly acceptable term.

It was really kind of depressing, actually.
    Yes.
    I believe I made that thread too. >>

You know what pisses me off? When a metal fork scratches the bottom of a metal pot.

"Brotherhood asked for no friendship, only loyalty. They stood back to back as the galaxy burned - always brothers, never friends; traitors together unto the last."