Page 59 of 683 FirstFirst ... 9495657585960616269109159559 ... LastLast

Assassin's Creed. Game Could of been way better.
    Forget Backspacing, Delete that S***

I hate it when people do not go through with their word.

I REAAALY hate how incompetent players on Aion are. From what I hear, it's even worse on WoW. How can random encounters on Aion be worse than players on WoW?

From what I've seen, it doesn't seem conceivable! I think since I came back from break, I'll just solo my way to cap..it'd honestly give me less headaches than relying on fucking groups.
    #1 International MAG+ TA Champion in PSU. Co-Founder of Royalz

Housemates.

No matter who I end up staying with, they're always douchebags who tear the place apart, screw with the air conditioning, and never clean up after themselves. Last year, it was a couple of Brosephs who threw a party leaving no less than 6 fist-sized holes in the walls in the living room and the stairwell. And the crowning moment, someone vomited in my bathroom; that is to say, all over it. And like I said, they never clean up after themselves.

To their credit, they did know how to use a dishwasher, but not very well. I've lost a bowl and a glass thanks to them.

This year, I got an especially nice kind: the kind that likes to take anything in the refrigerator despite repeated (and with undeserving politeness) requests to STOP TAKING MY DRINKS, and who leave their laundry in the washer or dryer 3+ hours after they've used them, and will get mad if you move them to the side because you may have clothes to wash. Investment in a personal refrigerator was an idea whose time has come, and was extremely worth it, and laundry is done at the weekends at my parents' house (I go there on the weekends anyway, so why not). And for some reason, there is now a blue carpet stain right outside my bedroom door, and stains on the walls. I can understand if no one had a carpet cleaner, but you bastards can at least wipe it off the wall.

Fortunately, I am in my 4th year, so I'm almost home free. And who the hell keeps letting these children out into the world with absolutely no people skills? I guess that's why they put them out - the parents got tired of dealing with their sorry asses.

Character ID: 中原小麦

I guess that's why they put them out - the parents got tired of dealing with their sorry asses.
    Ironic.
    #1 International MAG+ TA Champion in PSU. Co-Founder of Royalz

Quote Originally Posted by Alnet View Post
    Fortunately, I am in my 4th year, so I'm almost home free. And who the hell keeps letting these children out into the world with absolutely no people skills? I guess that's why they put them out - the parents got tired of dealing with their sorry asses.
    Because when people go to college, they assume they are free of responsibilities.
    Unfortunately for the housemates, this happens all the time.
    Best to go with a friend, but it's too late for that.

"Hardcore" gamers. Especially those that think they know anything at all about how the games industry works, and then talk condescendingly to people who actually make games for a living.

ProTip: To damage your credibility, simply call any of the Phantasy Star games "massively-multiplayer."

Once & forever Protranser Gunslinger-08's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Volcompat321 View Post
    Because when people go to college, they assume they are free of responsibilities.
    Unfortunately for the housemates, this happens all the time.
    Best to go with a friend, but it's too late for that.
    That's half of what college is about: realizing that you're not free of responsibilities is part of the process and having to grow the fuck up, if you're interested in getting a degree for your trouble.

Luckily for me, my roommates haven't been of the douchebag variety. Instead I've gotten the type who practically live elsewhere, and the kind like my current roomie who rarely goes out and blasts Linkin Park, System of a Down, Godsmack, and Shinedown 24/7. :|

Far from perfect, but after hearing so many horror stories, I guess I don't really have any room to rant about my lot.
    Last edited by Gunslinger-08; Nov 12, 2009 at 06:35 AM.

Ship 2 - Gatz

Just to go back to the phone complaints: Holy crap - My girlfriend's sister racked up $2000 in text messaging costs.

Teenagers!

Also, I was just writing about Call of Duty 4's Veteran difficulty level in Off-Topic, and just thinking about it has made me agitated.

a comfortable place between dreams and reality

Quote Originally Posted by Gunslinger-08 View Post
    my current roomie who rarely goes out and blasts Linkin Park, System of a Down, Godsmack, and Shinedown 24/7.
    If I had a roommate that did that, I wouldn't kill them, but I would certainly make them bleed a lot.