Page 89 of 683 FirstFirst ... 39798687888990919299139189589 ... LastLast

Well, I wasn't getting uppity.
    Just stating.

Insert Something Here zfighter14's Avatar

when someone talks shit about you and thinks they are all big and cool. but when you stand up to them and say you wanna get your ass kicked they back off. IF YOUR GONNA TALK SHIT ABOUT SOMEONE BE READY GET INT)O A FIGHT AND GET YOUR ASS HANDED TO YOU

I hate EVERYTHING that has happened Q3 and Q4 of this year. This has been some of the worst few months of my life.

For example, today, I dropped my cellphone and locked myself out of my apartment. It only happened because I was going to the ATM because I was late with my rent payment for this month. Of course, I'm inside now (no longer freezing, but certainly shivering), but whoever found my phone has it turned off, so chances are that I'm not getting it back, even after sending it a txt message for where it can call or email me back.

All this, and I have a paper due in 5 hours. And another one due 24 hours after that. And somewhere in between that, I have an exam at 8:00 in the morning. And 2 more papers that are overdue.

Somewhere along the line, I provoked God's wrath (I can think of a few places), and He's now calling my tab. Or something like that. Death would be sweeter.

Edit: The final paper is optional. To even be eligible, one has to have had at least 9 of 10 responses to the required reading over the course of the semester. I wanted to do it because of my absolutely abhorrent presentation in the final class. The number of responses I have completed is 8. Kill me, please.
    Last edited by Alnet; Dec 16, 2009 at 12:29 PM.

Character ID: 中原小麦

THE WINNNDD augh,
    blow in my direction on my entire 1 mile trek back home whilst carrying a huge portfolio.

Sheet man, if i weighed 20 more lbs, I'd be ok but i was blowing all over the place!!!

"It looks cool this way, let's stop."

Quote Originally Posted by Epically Leet View Post
    I think everything that has to do with race is bullshit... We're all just a bunch of idiot humans. No one more, no one less. Skincolor irrelevant.

It does piss me off when people assume you're racist for making the slightest remark of dislike for someone of a different color, though, especially if you couldn't be less racist...

...Which also brings me to the fact that quite many call the American Godzilla movie "racist" for including a Japanese guy eating noodles and watching sumo wrestling. And for starting every French man's name in it with "Jean-". What's funny about both of these is that they are mere stereotypes of folk groups, and actually have nothing to do with race -- hence it isn't racist. So... people like that piss me off as well. So over-sensitive. Same with everyone who thinks a movie made by a white person is racist for not including a black person in it.

...I don't think anyone has called Fresh Prince of Bel Air racist for not including many white people. It's like people are just trying so, sooo fucking hard to be the opposite of the people who in ancient times enslaved blacks, or people in the '50s who severely looked down on black people -- which is just so fucking lame. Live now, fuckers, and just treat everyone equally yourself. But besides that, focusing so much on races kind of makes you a partial racist yourself. Because then you aren't looking at them as mistreated humans; you're looking at them as a mistreated race. Period.

Oh, and by the way, to get back to stereotyping... the only French band I listen to have someone called "Jean-Michel" in it. So I, too, would probably make that stereotype if I made a movie that included a French guy. :P

the nords are superior, theres nothing we can do about it. should have been born in sweden, or a viking

Snooty Mac people. Ugh.

That's not to say that all people who use Macs are snooty - I'm just talking about Mac people that happen to also be snooty. It's kind of common among people who are vocally against using a non-Mac for... anything.

So, my dad went to get some of his old Super-8 film converted to DVDs for Christmas presents, and there was some lady who does this out of her home. We went to pick up the DVD today, and my dad wanted me to come along and bring an external hard drive so I could copy the raw video files that were converted to DVD format, so we'd have an archive of them... So I went along.

As it turns out, by some form of funky proprietary Apple magic, apparently you have to format a hard drive on a Mac, for the Mac to be able to write to it (or so I'm told)... Despite that it could read from it just fine. So this woman, after finding out that I'm a lowly PC-user ("Do you use a Mac?" "No, I'm a normal person."), starts up this conversation about how everyone should use Macs, because:

"Macs can't ever get viruses."
    ".MOV files won't work on PCs."
    "Mac makes all this software and even software so they can read PC files, but PC doesn't make any software." [sic]
    "Hollywood uses Macs and Final Cut to make TV shows and movies."
    "You can just get a Mac to run your PC software."

I'm fairly certain she would've had her nose turned up even if I wasn't a foot and a half taller than her.

It's kind of sickening when people are like that. If you're going to try and bring up arguments about why people should do anything, at least know what the hell you're talking about - it might be easier to learn about the subject at hand if you take your head out of your ass once in a while.

ProTip: To damage your credibility, simply call any of the Phantasy Star games "massively-multiplayer."

I hate any form of wanna-be elitism.
    ...Rest in peace, ol' chap. :'(

Getting your nail stuck in your finger. This stuff hurts like heck and it pisses me off when I get hurt :P

Also, Paper cuts.
    Forget Backspacing, Delete that S***

@Kent - I share you hatred for these stupid fucking people...

I personally have NOTHING against Macs besides that they are overrated, but these uneducated people just need to see both sides of the story...
    The soon-to-be Steel-type Gym Leader of Ace Trainers United, FC will come along soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Outrider View Post
    I would love to see that.

In fact, I would love to see turtles of all different variations - Teenage Mutant Pirate Turtles, Teenage Mutant Cowboy Turtles, etc.
    Child Mutant Ninja Turtle? (It's real?)
    Coming Soon!