Page 388 of 683 FirstFirst ... 288338378385386387388389390391398438488 ... LastLast
Results 3,871 to 3,880 of 6822

^Probably refering to letting his true self show in front of that one person; letting him/her know all of your desires, wishes, fears, worries and stupid jokes nobody else would laugh about.

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

I made the tea soapy D:

Stupid dish washing liquid taking forever to get out of my precious water... e_e

/drinks tea anyway

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

Quote Originally Posted by GCoffee View Post
    ^Probably refering to letting his true self show in front of that one person; letting him/her know all of your desires, wishes, fears, worries and stupid jokes nobody else would laugh about.
    There you go. Thanks, Coffee.

Said problem with hacker just got worse because one of our more.... Unintelligent members decided to antagonize the community of hackers the former came from.
    Last edited by Reksanden; Jun 15, 2012 at 07:30 PM.

Google's Flight finder doesn't work with more than 5 potential destination airports. I'm looking at 7 possible airports to use, small issue there.

Quote Originally Posted by Reksanden View Post
    I dare anyone and everyone. Be perfectly honest, and ask yourself this: could you really open up your heart to someone? I don't mean by letting them in, I mean by letting yourself out.
    That would be a no.

Unless of course some circumstances come into play and what not then by all means i spill the beans.

Though i do recall...

Last person i did that too... Kinda...

Got in a Car Accident, and lost two years worth of memories.
    Spoiler!

Topics that deserve exposure keep getting pushed off pages by little one-reply threads that could probably be consolidated

Oh boy here comes the peeling.

Quote Originally Posted by CelestialBlade View Post
    Topics that deserve exposure keep getting pushed off pages by little one-reply threads that could probably be consolidated
    That happens about everywhere you go, unless it's a smaller community. In most threads on bigger communities such as this one, there's not a lot of real "discussion" that happens. It's there from time to time, but mostly you get a lot of threads where people talk at and over one another and the air, rather than discussion of a topic at hand.

Those tend to stick around longer than actual discussions because it's easy to not have to read anything (another thing most of the internet seems to despise) pop in, get your free post, and be done with it.

In the line for subs at Publix, waiting. There's a couple in front of me, taking forever to fucking tell the guy what they want on their sandwiches, because they were apparently too goddamn busy hanging all over each other, rubbing and kissing and shit. I was literally standing there for a good 10 minutes, just for them to pull themselves off of each other long enough to actually get their food and get out.

Public displays of affection are great and all, I'm sure, but could you morons try doing it when other people aren't depending on you to, uh, I don't know, hurry the fuck up?
    Last edited by Outrider; Jun 17, 2012 at 10:31 PM. Reason: There is no way to fix that.

To knock off a friend in a similar vein, Olaf:
    Spoiler!

I'm feeling annoyed. I have someone I am interested in who seems to have vanished off the face of the planet, and even then, wasn't all that interested herself. So, how the hell do you manage to get anywhere that isn't the friendzone anyways?