Page 63 of 683 FirstFirst ... 13536061626364656673113163563 ... LastLast

No, I don't find it weird, I just find it weird that people would want to be alone their whole life.
    I understand that when things happen, it's best to not have a relationship and whatnot.

Cuddling doesn't usually distract anyone from a movie, unless you have ADHD or something lol.

Everyone is different. It's best to mind your own business, least you wanna come off annoying.

If someone wants to be alone, give 'em their space.

Yasminkov Fanboy Waki Miko Syamemaru!'s Avatar

Or are horny or something.

I 'unno. I guess constant pressure from family and friends have turned me into the "Devil Advocate" of dating (why have a candlelit dinner at a fancy resturant when you could go out to a movie, have a nice steak dinner, fall asleep on the couch, and wake up the next morning to the wonderful thing that is Pop Tarts all the while listening to your favorite band?). Besides, all relationships are based around who makes the most money and who is cuter. Sorry kids, but the harsh reality is the girl will go for the guy with the bigger "gun" and the dudes the chick with the bigger rack.

God I just had more questions thrown at me AGAIN today...mehhhh...

Quote Originally Posted by Waki Miko Syamemaru! View Post
    Besides, all relationships are based around who makes the most money and who is cuter. Sorry kids, but the harsh reality is the girl will go for the guy with the bigger "gun" and the dudes the chick with the bigger rack.
    This will applies if you are under the age of 25.

Not everyone is like that, if anything you just sound jaded.

Once & forever Protranser Gunslinger-08's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Waki Miko Syamemaru! View Post
    Besides, all relationships are based around who makes the most money and who is cuter. Sorry kids, but the harsh reality is the girl will go for the guy with the bigger "gun" and the dudes the chick with the bigger rack.
    I beg to differ. While appearances can create interest in forming a relationship, relationships based on those kinds of attractions don't last. The fact that lasting, strong relationships have existed and do exist shows that relationships can be built on less primal things than physical attraction and appeal.

That being said, there's nothing wrong with not being interested in relationships. You certainly have a lot more free time when you're not in one, and you usually have more money to spend on yourself.

Ship 2 - Gatz

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Nitro Vordex's Avatar

I really can't be the only one who wants a girl with a bigger brain and not a bigger chest.

Or can I?

Quote Originally Posted by Leviathan View Post
    This will applies if you are under the age of 25.

Not everyone is like that, if anything you just sound jaded.
    I agree.
    People, life isn't like it is in the movies.

I'm not going to say it's all about confidence, or that if you act a certain way, you will get the girl of your dreams, but I will say be yourself, girls appreciate that more than anything.
    Chances are if the girl is that obsessed about how someone looks, she's not ready for a grown-up relationship.

Quote Originally Posted by Nitro_Vordex View Post
    I really can't be the only one who wants a girl with a bigger brain and not a bigger chest.

Or can I?
    You're not the only one.
    Though, if a girl is stupid, and I like her, I accept it.
    9 times out of 10, girls aren't as stupid as they make it out to be.
    Just have to let them be their selves around you, and make them comfortable.

The same thing can be said with guys.
    If you treat them like they are stupid, they will act stupid.
    Treat them like they are sexy, they will act sexy.
    Tell them they are smart, and they will try to be smart.
    Nitro, you shouldn't not go out with a girl because she's stupid. If you like her, you should try to help her learn.
    Last edited by Volcompat321; Nov 15, 2009 at 10:27 PM.

Nobody tell anyone the truth about relationships. It's amusing seeing the theories people come up with.
    #1 International MAG+ TA Champion in PSU. Co-Founder of Royalz

Quote Originally Posted by DreXxiN View Post
    Nobody tell anyone the truth about relationships. It's amusing seeing the theories people come up with.

Isn't it

Syamemaru, I kind of agree with the whole "dating thing" you mentioned on the previous page, though for different reasons. Now,I've never been on a date, and probably won't anytime in the foreseeable future (and don't care).

I watched a special on Discovery Channel a couple months ago about sex/relationships, and they did a study on what a certain group of volunteer women found "more attractive": a guy with a shoddy ol' lemon of a car, or another guy with a fancy Mercedes. Sadly, every woman in the study went right to the Mercedes owner.

According to the scientists that did the study, females are "naturally" attracted to the "Alpha Males" (guys with more money/nicer stuff). I don't want to believe that, but I'm starting to wonder.

Meh, no matter what's true and what's not, I think I'm going to stay out of the "Love Scene" for as long as I possibly can in my lifetime. It's all too complicated, and doesn't seem worth it. Funny thing is, I used to long for that "special someone", but seeing as I'm hopeless in that department, I've since given up, and am willing to live alone my whole life. Some people like it better that way, like Rust said. I'm sure I'll get used to it.