Page 50 of 683 FirstFirst ... 404748495051525360100150550 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Nitro_Vordex View Post
    Why was she driving in the kitchen?

I hate tuning my guitar, because I always assume I'm gonna snap a string. No exceptions. It's just like a phobia now. <_>
    This.
    But trust me, its fun if you do it in front of other people. Once they hear snapping, they get so paranoid..
    "Omg step back! I don't want that shit poppin' in my face, yo!!"

Quote Originally Posted by Leviathan View Post
    Okay, so stfu and be happy where you live.

WAH, I GET CENSORED WAH, I DUN HAVE RIGHTS, WAH BLAH BLAH.

You can AT LEAST, be greatful that you don't live in a downtrodden place filled with famine, and disease, be greatful that you have limbs when you wake up, or even risk the fear of dying leaving your house.

But, no instead you have to nitpick on things that in the real world that don't actually matter.

When you do, or if, you ever get that moment of realization it will hit you like a shit load of bricks. And by golly I sure hope it does.
    Leviathan, I get what you're saying, I truly do... but it's not like I'm immune from such things.

Every time I turn on the news, more AMERICAN soldiers are getting their asses killed by suicide bombers. You'd think by now, the Al Queda/Taliban/whatever the fuck other terrorist organizations there are would've blown themselves all up by now and we wouldn't have to worry about them. If they like being blown up so much, maybe we should just nuke the place and get it over with instead of wasting tax money that needs to be circulating back into the economy.

H1N1, aka swine flu, has been running rampant around my state, enough to close down schools. My best friend (and roommate in college at the time) ended up getting sick, and I'm surprised I didn't catch it from him. Also, not only are vaccines in short supply, but I'm trypanophobic due to bad experiences as a child getting shots and my blood drawn, and the nasal forms of the vaccine are more expensive, and I have horrible sinuses/nasal allergies, so there's a chance it may not even work that well anyway.

What matters to someone is RELATIVE to the individual, maybe YOU need to realize that.

Quote Originally Posted by Retehi View Post
    This is the internet, not America.
    Says the guy with the Nazi character in his sig... >_>

I fucking LIVE in America, so it's America as long as my ass resides there.

Quote Originally Posted by Outrider View Post
    Tetsaru, I'm having trouble understanding why you don't just move onto another game and stop caring about a bungled release from three years ago like every other sane person in the world.

If you somehow think that PSU or Sonic or whatever the hell you feel like nerd raging against next week is somehow the worst game that's ever come out, then go play something else. There are reasons for why people don't freak out and build vendettas against games they don't like - and those reasons are because it's petty, silly, a little bit crazy, and more than anything it's a waste of everybody's time. You made a bad purchase. Boo hoo.

You're not making a point to anybody. You're not raging against the machine. There's no major revelation coming out of your posts. You're simply acting like a whiny little brat who is starved for attention.

Basically, you can suck it up or (as you yourself suggested) you can get out.

And the reason you keep getting your posts deleted is probably because you're breaking the rules. Try reading them before you post (like you're supposed to when you register for the site) and be happy you haven't been banned already. [/psow]
    Fyi, I just requested my account to be removed. I make "such a big deal" about this because 1 - Sega won't tell me why they've gone into a slump, and 2 - YOU guys can't tell me why Sega has gone into a slump. Why have their games become so bad after they stopped making consoles?? To this day, I have NOT received a bonafide, 100% accurate answer, wherever I look on the Internet. Don't you find that a bit odd?

Quote Originally Posted by BIG OLAF View Post
    Then get one? It's not that hard. Sorry, I don't mean to jump on the "bust Tetsaru's balls" (because I'm neither an argumentative nor confrontational person) bandwagon, but come on. Aren't you in college (or, "were" in college, IIRC)? You should definitely have your license by now. Can't live without it, even in a podunk redneck town. I've only had mine for about half a year, but shit, does it help.
    Gas prices, can't find a job due to poor economy, other stupid drivers on the road, had friends/relatives get in bad wrecks, was almost in a wreck myself, the controls of a car seem unresponsive to me. What other excuses do you want?

Oh well, like I said, I requested my account be removed because obviously I've made more enemies than friends around here, and the mods can't allow you to speak what's on your mind. I'm sure all of us will be happy once I'm gone anyway.

My FFXIV:ARR Lodestone Page
    3DS Friend Code: 0318-8097-4335
    Currently playing: Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn, Hearthstone

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Nitro Vordex's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsaru View Post

Gas prices, can't find a job due to poor economy, other stupid drivers on the road, had friends/relatives get in bad wrecks, was almost in a wreck myself, the controls of a car seem unresponsive to me. What other excuses do you want?
    Getting a license =/= getting a vehicle. The licenses have other practical uses too.

Quote Originally Posted by Nitro_Vordex View Post
    Getting a license =/= getting a vehicle. The licenses have other practical uses too.
    Like Beers!

Of course, a permit can grant things like Bers too

The beast of possibility Zero Revenge's Avatar

Most importantly, serves as a form of ID.
    Quote Originally Posted by Colaya View Post
    >Criticize Japanese players for only making young Female Human/Newman characters
    >Only make young Female Human/Newman characters when you get into Alpha

mfw: http://www.myfacewhen.net/uploads/41...ointed-tim.jpg

Gas prices,can't find a job due to poor economy
    You wouldn't be the only person suffering from high gas prices and lack of employment.

other stupid drivers on the road
    That cannot be helped. Trust me, I live in Florida, the nations capital of stupid drivers (not to be confused with the nations capital of douchebag drivers, New York).

had friends/relatives get in bad wrecks, was almost in a wreck myself
    Alright, I've almost been in a wreck, too. So what? You can't avoid driving your entire life just because you've had a close call or two. I had a terrible fear of driving for years (from ages 15-18.). But, I got used to it slowly, and now it's second nature. Sure, I recessed back into a slightly-frightened state when someone almost T-boned me, but I got over that, too. Can't live in fear of something that's necessary to survive in today's world.

the controls of a car seem unresponsive to me.
    I honestly do not know what to say to this besides paranoia. Sorry, couldn't think of anything else.

I'm just playing Devil's Advocate here. I'm not actually trying to piss anyone off, just trying to understand the viewpoints.
    Last edited by BIG OLAF; Nov 7, 2009 at 05:11 PM.

Long-ass rant

I've seen this before, and I think you need a kick in the ass. We all do, if we want to be a real people, so let us help you.

SO, YOU THINK YOUR LIFE IS HARD? BULLSHIT. If anything, it'll get harder. Because, the point of life is to smile at problems, and then rip their balls out. Solve the god-dammned problem, don't whine 'bout it. We all sometimes go "Aww fuck it, my life's so hard." I did too. But I do have enough sense to get over it.I did need that kick tough...

Worrying about international problems is pointless, if you've got personal ones. First, try to help yourself. Then feel free to save yourself buddy.

You gotta realize, that most of this problems are shit compared to what many more people have to put up daily. But not all of them just sit around and cry how things are bad, do they? They go on, working so that next day would be a bit better. Because it's those small victories that count.

Think about it - there are people who have a lot of worse to put up with - the guys in former Soviet block countries, the citizens of Middle-East, the people in war-torn Africa. They put up with crap, we probably can't even comperhand until we get into it ourselves. And they live with it. If they can, so can you.

Sure, we all have to whine sometimes, but please, for the love of whatever you believe in, don't pull off that "OMG, life sucks, my future sucks, world sucks, we all have to die, heeeellllppppp."

Because if you don't start doing something yourself, no matter how small it is, nothing will ever change. Nor will anyone help you. Want something done? Do it yourself, don't wait for God or Apocalypse to come and do it for you. Because they won't. Trust me.
    Yes.No

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsomWolf View Post
    I've seen this before, and I think you need a kick in the ass. We all do, if we want to be a real people, so let us help you.

SO, YOU THINK YOUR LIFE IS HARD? BULLSHIT. If anything, it'll get harder. Because, the point of life is to smile at problems, and then rip their balls out. Solve the god-dammned problem, don't whine 'bout it. We all sometimes go "Aww fuck it, my life's so hard." I did too. But I do have enough sense to get over it.I did need that kick tough...

Worrying about international problems is pointless, if you've got personal ones. First, try to help yourself. Then feel free to save yourself buddy.

You gotta realize, that most of this problems are shit compared to what many more people have to put up daily. But not all of them just sit around and cry how things are bad, do they? They go on, working so that next day would be a bit better. Because it's those small victories that count.

Think about it - there are people who have a lot of worse to put up with - the guys in former Soviet block countries, the citizens of Middle-East, the people in war-torn Africa. They put up with crap, we probably can't even comprehend until we get into it ourselves. And they live with it. If they can, so can you.

Sure, we all have to whine sometimes, but please, for the love of whatever you believe in, don't pull off that "OMG, life sucks, my future sucks, world sucks, we all have to die, heeeellllppppp."

Because if you don't start doing something yourself, no matter how small it is, nothing will ever change. Nor will anyone help you. Want something done? Do it yourself, don't wait for God or Apocalypse to come and do it for you. Because they won't. Trust me.
    Annnnnnnd my small, argumentative responses were suddenly blown out of the water! I think I'm going to sit this out, actually. Disregard my previous post.

I have just a saying from Alf to share:
    Those who crawl cannot trip.

Think about it!

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsomWolf View Post
    What do you think I've been trying to do with my posts this WHOLE FUCKING TIME!? I've ranted how Sega needs to go back to its old ways, but nothing has changed, and no one listens.

My FFXIV:ARR Lodestone Page
    3DS Friend Code: 0318-8097-4335
    Currently playing: Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn, Hearthstone