Page 337 of 683 FirstFirst ... 237287327334335336337338339340347387437 ... LastLast
Results 3,361 to 3,370 of 6822

It took me a while to get used to how everything works, but I think I have it figured out now. I'm running Ubuntu 11.10 off of my flash drive and using K3B to burn a bunch of DVD backups of my files. Apparently, using Brasero, the default program, doesn't work properly. I saw a lot of people online complaining about it and similar issues when burning CD's/DVD's, so I'm kinda wary about the whole thing...

My FFXIV:ARR Lodestone Page
    3DS Friend Code: 0318-8097-4335
    Currently playing: Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn, Hearthstone

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsaru View Post
    It took me a while to get used to how everything works, but I think I have it figured out now. I'm running Ubuntu 11.10 off of my flash drive and using K3B to burn a bunch of DVD backups of my files. Apparently, using Brasero, the default program, doesn't work properly. I saw a lot of people online complaining about it and similar issues when burning CD's/DVD's, so I'm kinda wary about the whole thing...
    Just double check a selection of the files using the old laptop, and you should be mostly good.

Quote Originally Posted by Ketchup345 View Post
    Just double check a selection of the files using the old laptop, and you should be mostly good.
    Welllll... that's the thing - this laptop only reads CD's, not DVD's, lol... it's that old. I'm gonna have to take them to my friend's house and test them on his PC most likely, if it's not acting up again... <_>

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsaru View Post
    Welllll... that's the thing - this laptop only reads CD's, not DVD's, lol... it's that old. I'm gonna have to take them to my friend's house and test them on his PC most likely, if it's not acting up again... <_>
    You need to teach your computers to behave better.

They know to stop screwing around when I use em. (It never ceases to amaze me that someone will ask for computer help, and then nothing is wrong AT ALL when I sit down at it.)
    Coming Soon!

Went to the WWE RAW event tonight with some friends n stuff. Had a great time. Oh wait, besides the loads of yelling and screaming. Now now, I know.....duh, what did I expect? Well I've been to 3 already and while it's been loud, it wasn't never this bad. I swear I sat next to the worst crowd ya can imagine. 3 kids screaming so loud I actually had to lean forward and cover my ears from time to time. 2 guys screaming just as loud who were also drunk and plain idiotic. Swear i wanted to smack the heck outta there moms face for even having them. And a Grandma who was yelling even louder......headache for sure...sleep time
    Forget Backspacing, Delete that S***

Quote Originally Posted by Randomness View Post
    You need to teach your computers to behave better.

They know to stop screwing around when I use em. (It never ceases to amaze me that someone will ask for computer help, and then nothing is wrong AT ALL when I sit down at it.)
    I'm convinced that computers have a proximity sensor that determines whether or not they should act up when certain people are standing around.

I've been on both ends of that kind of situation, and it always confuses me.

- Read the first 100 posts and decided tetsaru makes too many looonng posts.

- Lost my ipod touch for about a week now shortly after buying Infinity Blade 2 and that makes me sad :/

- The Disc tray wont open on my computer so i can't put the digital copies of Alice in Wonderland and Iron Man 2 into my itunes for my missing ipod!

- Can't really hear out of my right ear. Just a constant 5-day long ringing sound and whenever i hear something really high pitch or really loud it sounds like static. I'm also occasionally hearing other weird sounds along with the ringing.

Not too bad, kinda like having a white noise machine that never stops. No wait. No it's not like that at all it's actually kinda annoying.
    So long Xbox servers! Hello JP PSU, Infinity, and PSO2!

JP PSU: Samus Aran lvl 180/20 GM

Quote Originally Posted by pikachief View Post
    - Read the first 100 posts and decided tetsaru makes too many looonng posts.
    Lol, I'm sorry. I do tend to put a lot of time into them.

When you mentioned that, I decided to go back through this thread to read some of my old posts from a couple of years back... man, I was such an angry, drama-inducing person back when I still gave a rat's ass about PSU, lol... ><

That said, after hearing Edward's "360 is a different version" remarks a few months ago and seeing the PSU forums flooded with JP-related threads recently, I doubt the game's current status is really any different from what it was a few years ago...

I just think at this point, I feel sorry for all the people who played PSU in the first place, because let's face it - we all got fucked over one way or another. I shouldn't have to go into a long-winded, incensed argument to explain why at this point, lol.

Beast Goddess Fighmaster xXSheWolfXx's Avatar

Uh, I'm raging everyday, where does that one fit in LOL..what can I say, Im hot tempered.
    Its She Wolf..

Half way through a fairly long instance, when suddenly, "the servers will be going down for maintenance in 15 minutes."

Shit.
    Nothing is sacred. Not that it ever was.