Page 290 of 683 FirstFirst ... 190240280287288289290291292293300340390 ... LastLast
Results 2,891 to 2,900 of 6822

Girlfriend in 2011

Ms. Splosion Man is pretty damn hard and I've been getting pissed at it. I don't know if my 2D platformer skills are fading away or I just suck at games, but jesus this game is brutal.

So, I have been given an ultimatum regarding my lack of employment. At all.

Reapply at my old job at Target and return to New Jersey, and live with my aunt for the next year

OR

Enlist into the armed services.

If option A cannot apply, option B will. Either way, my time here is gonna be short from now on. The countless jobs I applied for up in this state apparently sees fit to not want to give me any chance. At all. And while I abhorred the thought of being in the armed forces ever since high school, it seems that may be the only way to war off this outstanding debt my dear college has left me with.
    Last edited by Tyreek; Jul 21, 2011 at 04:48 PM.
    Remembering the Universe. Click below!

Quote Originally Posted by Tyreek View Post
    So, I have been given an ultimatum regarding my lack of employment. At all.

Reapply at my old job at Target and return to New Jersey, and live with my aunt for the next year

OR

Enlist into the armed services.

If option A cannot apply, option B will. Either way, my time here is gonna be short from now on. The countless jobs I applied for up in this state apparently sees fit to not want to give me any chance. At all. And while I abhorred the thought of being in the armed forces ever since high school, it seems that may be the only way to war off this outstanding debt my dear college has left me with.
    You'll most likely have to go with Option B. That's my theory. It's become increasingly obvious to me that the government's plan all along was to decrease job availability in the civilian sector as a way to force more people to join the army for their livelihood. What for? I don't know, but that's what I think is going on.
    Last edited by BIG OLAF; Jul 21, 2011 at 06:37 PM. Reason: typo.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Nitro Vordex's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BIG OLAF View Post
    You'll most likely have to go with Option B. That's my theory. It's become increasingly obvious to me that the government's plan all along was to decrease job availability in the civilian sector as a way to force more people to join the army for their livelihood. What for? I don't know, but that's what I think it going on.
    Careful, you might prompt Keiyln into a wall of text of conspiracy.

More hours at work plz. plzplzplzplzplzplz.

GOD DAMN IT I NEED MONEY.

So, my right ear-bud literally fell the fuck off today, leaving only half an ear-bud set.

EDIT: And when I say it fell the fuck off, I mean everything. The copper wiring inside the rubber tube, everything. Just, like...*plop*.
    Last edited by BIG OLAF; Jul 22, 2011 at 01:56 AM.

So, my right ear-bud literally fell the fuck off today, leaving only half an ear-bud set.

EDIT: And when I say it fell the fuck off, I mean everything. The copper wiring inside the rubber tube, everything. Just, like...*plop*.
    I've had ear-buds basically take themselves apart before. Just pick it up and... little gizmos all over the place.

I remember when I had an earbud get stuck in one of my bike spokes. Ripped it clean off, no nonsense. Needless to say, I was saddened.

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

You'll most likely have to go with Option B. That's my theory. It's become increasingly obvious to me that the government's plan all along was to decrease job availability in the civilian sector as a way to force more people to join the army for their livelihood. What for? I don't know, but that's what I think is going on.
    Dear lord, pick option A.

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

Quote Originally Posted by Nitro Vordex View Post
    I remember when I had an earbud get stuck in one of my bike spokes. Ripped it clean off, no nonsense. Needless to say, I was saddened.
    I got my earbud stuck in the seat edge of a bus.
    MMMPH

"It looks cool this way, let's stop."

Quote Originally Posted by Sayara View Post
    I got my earbud stuck in the seat edge of a bus.
    MMMPH
    DAMN IT

Just take the damn job at Target. This economy is too shitty for you to be picky about which job you get. Money is money right now.