Page 276 of 683 FirstFirst ... 176226266273274275276277278279286326376 ... LastLast
Results 2,751 to 2,760 of 6822

Being woken up at 7:00 AM the past few mornings by automated recording calls about "Home Refinancing" or "Free Home Security System Trial!"

Having to watch people raid and riot and destroy, just because their beloved hockey team didn't win the Stanley Cup. Really? Is rioting necessary? It's like throwing a mass temper tantrum.
    And now for something, completely different. Which is, more or less, basically the same.

Quote Originally Posted by HUcast Lv.100 View Post
    Waking up at 3:00pm.
    Waking up at 11 PM.

My circadian rhythm is so fucked up... @_@

My FFXIV:ARR Lodestone Page
    3DS Friend Code: 0318-8097-4335
    Currently playing: Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn, Hearthstone

Quote Originally Posted by Zeal View Post
    Having to watch people raid and riot and destroy, just because their beloved hockey team didn't win the Stanley Cup. Really? Is rioting necessary? It's like throwing a mass temper tantrum.
    That just goes to show how childish these sports fanatics can be. Then again its nothing compared to the sport-related riots in Europe.
    Heeding the call of the Hunter in PSP2? Use this: Beginner's Guide to Hunter Domination

"You either die the hero, or live long enough to see yourself become the villain."

CIA created the Facebook so they could know everything about people. Their number, who they are talking to, their conversation topics, all kinds of shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Hyouta View Post
    CIA created the Facebook so they could know everything about people. Their number, who they are talking to, their conversation topics, all kinds of shit.
    That allegation seems kind of steep. Where did you find this out, if I may ask?

Default Conspiracy!

It's a conspiracy, I tell you!

We are all screwed!

;<

Talking lol... yep

Quote Originally Posted by Hyouta View Post
    yeah its pretty messed but you gotta admit tho...The a**hole made a shit load of money. for something so useless

what i hate is when all the damn people you work with half the time got no f**kin common sense and they make you clean toilets all day long in the heat!!!!!!!