Page 402 of 683 FirstFirst ... 302352392399400401402403404405412452502 ... LastLast
Results 4,011 to 4,020 of 6822

My beard is not disgusting.

Quote Originally Posted by Vanzazikon View Post
    My beard is not disgusting.
    No. No it is not.
    It is their clean-cut, non-bearded faces that are disgusting.

My hair is...

as of last year, non-existent.

I started losing it at about age 20 and it got to a point where I was hard-pressed to do anything with it. So I just shaved it all off and haven't looked back.
    Zeota - Ship 2 (JP)
    http://twitch.tv/zeomantic

Quote Originally Posted by Bomber The Cosmonaut View Post
    No. No it is not.
    It is their clean-cut, non-bearded faces that are disgusting.
    I agree.

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ____________________

Also, I just had like multiple Deja Vu. Instead of explaining, I'll just post here the same thing I wrote elsewhere:

The awkward moment when you look through places in your house, that you haven't looked through for more than 4+ years, and you find things that you had totally forgotten about that have a huge impact on your past, or just feel like it's a completely different life, because you don't remember a God Damned thing about it ever happening.
    Why is this in the rants section? Because of this: A little philosophical debate for you all. What's worse, looking back at a fun and hopeful past, with a shitty present, or looking back on a dark, and regrettable past with an "okay" present? I guess it's like this inner thought of "What the fuck happened between then, and now? Things feel so much different."

TL;DR - Fuck thinking about the past. Makes me wish I were there again. -_-
    Last edited by xBladeM6x; Jul 1, 2012 at 03:57 PM.

Someone brute-forced my email to steal another one of my game accounts for a shitty game, and because of this, I probably won't get it back.

The game is infested with the sort of guys who really just make a bad name for everyone because they call everyone noob. When the hell did that start? OKAY KID I BEAT YOUR ASS FROM HERE TO THE MOON THREE TIMES PLEASE JUST SHUT UP AND QUIT CHALLENGING ME TO REMATCHES.

Now it's probably one of them trying to steal my account, or sell it.

And if it's this one other asshole I know, I'm removing every single friend I have because him extorting them into doing this... It's not funny, I'm pretty sure it's even illegal. I've gotten complaints from the two people who respect me at all about his bullshit, and he uses my anger as leverage to just be a gigantic dick.
    Last edited by Outrider; Jul 2, 2012 at 03:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Peejay View Post
    Someone brute-forced my email to steal another one of my game accounts for a shitty game, and because of this, I probably won't get it back.

The game is infested with the sort of guys who really just make a bad name for everyone because they call everyone noob. When the hell did that start? OKAY KID I BEAT YOUR ASS FROM HERE TO THE MOON THREE TIMES PLEASE JUST SHUT UP AND QUIT CHALLENGING ME TO REMATCHES.

Now it's probably one of them trying to steal my account, or sell it.

And if it's this one other asshole I know, I'm removing every single friend I have because him extorting them into doing this... It's not funny, I'm pretty sure it's even illegal. I've gotten complaints from the two people who respect me at all about his bullshit, and he uses my anger as leverage to just be a gigantic dick.
    If you don't mind me asking, what game, and what platform?

just moved into the new apartment and the internet's been down all weekend. now it's up but running slow as fucking shit and I can't do much at all on it.

it's some problem with wiring and they cant bring anyone in until friday. fuck this *removed*
    Last edited by Ketchup345; Jul 2, 2012 at 06:14 PM. Reason: Cleaned up some potentially offensive language

Quote Originally Posted by Scrub View Post
    just moved into the new apartment and the internet's been down all weekend. now it's up but running slow as fucking shit and I can't do much at all on it.

it's some problem with wiring and they cant bring anyone in until friday. fuck this *removed*
    I know how it feels to have internet problems. I have had my internet fucked up for 2 years now. Cuts in and out instantly, and even had their whole tech division down here, and it fixed nothing. They basically told me, we're not coming anymore because we're convinced it's an electrical problem. If you call us to fix it again, we're turning off your service. I was like... fuck. Because they know my only other alternative is Verizon, and fuck that.

Quote Originally Posted by xBladeM6x View Post
    I know how it feels to have internet problems. I have had my internet fucked up for 2 years now. Cuts in and out instantly, and even had their whole tech division down here, and it fixed nothing. They basically told me, we're not coming anymore because we're convinced it's an electrical problem. If you call us to fix it again, we're turning off your service. I was like... fuck. Because they know my only other alternative is Verizon, and fuck that.
    Rant city right here!!!

Within about two or three weeks of moving into my new house my roommate lost his job. It wasn't his fault, they let 10 other people go too. The fact that he is now being a lazy american pig is completely his fault. Now he sits in the sun in our backyard with his shirt off getting drunk and listening to classic rock on the radio instead of working. He barely makes enough from unemployment to pay rent/bills. So therefor if I want internet, I get to pay for it all.

So I haven't had internet at my residence for about 4 months now. No cable, just dvds and things from my computer. I recently found an unsecured network. I have two options with this network. The first is me sitting in a very specific and uncomfortable spot getting poor to fair internet(if I plug anything wireless in it degrades to nothing). Option two has me sitting in my front yard next to a street that is quite busy and loud.

At this point I wish that I never discovered this network. I keep tricking myself into thinking it might actually stay decent for more than 30 seconds.

I read a whole lot more these days!

so i got shit semi-working and PSO2 was the only game I could play w/o horrible lag for some reason.

then after like an hour the games go down for the maintenance. already feel bad enough cuz my Class-Switching and moving meant that im only level like 18 and now this I aint gonna be able to be a decent level for a long time. mad as fuck.