Page 101 of 683 FirstFirst ... 51919899100101102103104111151201601 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 6822

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsaru View Post
    Send her down here, ASAP! =D

And Merry Christmas to everyone! :3
    Haha, for some reason, when I read that, I immediately thought of you.

I was also going to say, where's the bad part, but then I read the "Why did you do something so stupid like drinking and driving?" and "Did your parents drop you on your head or something?" part.

Yasminkov Fanboy Waki Miko Syamemaru!'s Avatar

She's evil when she wants to be. But she pretty much acts like a typical flirt. Oh and her backhands hurt like hell too. I called her "Cow Tits" back in the beggining of this month because she drove me to the breaking point. Then we got into a huge fight (no fist fight). Lord I wanted to bite her neck off. BTW, I got a "Boobie Snuggle" from my BFF Vanessa this mornin. Merry Christmas from my gal pal and her DDs! Oh and breakfast was good too. STEAK AND EGGS FTW!!!

I asked for an HD camera, and my sister got one.
    It's okay though, I'm quite happy with what I got.

People thinking they can speak for everyone piss me off.

EDIT: People who comments The Angry Video Game Nerd episodes with shit like "Wow, what a bad game" also piss me off. Not only can you not really say that until you've played it yourself (which most of these haven't -- they just follow him blindly), but... HE'S INTENTIONALLY TRYING TO MAKE THINGS SEEM WORSE THAN THEY ARE SO HE CAN GET MORE "ANGRY" -- FOR THE SAKE OF COMEDY. Not to mention that it's opinionated at that. Oh, and it's plain silly to do.

Stupid !@$%#&
    Last edited by Epically Leet; Dec 25, 2009 at 01:45 PM.
    ...Rest in peace, ol' chap. :'(

It's more of a personal peeve of mine, but I'm pissed at people saying "Japanese voices are superior!!!!11" "English voices sucks!!!!11" "No one can beat (japanese actor/actress)!" "they ruined it now it sucks!" and related comments like that. I remembered once on a forum about Bleach(English is the magic word here), most posts were praises, some were 'pro-con', but one comment derailed to a flamewar thread: "I like the japanese voices better; the english actors sound like pigs."(the sad part is, the user is from usa) They hate the english version so much, they made fandubs. Bu, in my case, in video games, people usually switch the english audio files with japanese ones because english voices sucks and, irony-wise, some people are english themselves. :P I'll confess that I loved the 4kids version of Ojamajo Doremi AND One Piece(Luffy's voice)

(I realized my posts is not structured well.)
    Last edited by StamiStar; Dec 26, 2009 at 12:49 AM.
    VV Pester me with your silly questions! VV

"Everything in life is just like a shoe;
    You keep walking until you step in poo." - me

Personal preference. Nothing to get upset about.

I, too, often prefer the japanese voices in animes. With a reason other than I just "prefer it". Try checking out the original Guyver series in japanese, then english. Oh man... the english dub is downright pathetic, IMO. It seriously sounds like complete shit. No feeling at all in their voices.

Yeah, it isn't always like that, I admit. But at those times, the first words come back: personal preference.

But each to their own.

The whole subs vs. dubs argument has been around for ages, lol. For me, it just depends on the anime series and who's doing the voice acting. Most of the time, I prefer subs, but for series like Cowboy Bebop, Excel Saga, and FLCL, the English voice acting was really good, so I got used to hearing that.

Course, you COULD just let My Way Entertainment do all your voice acting... :3

Quote Originally Posted by Waki Miko Syamemaru! View Post
    BTW, I got a "Boobie Snuggle" from my BFF Vanessa this mornin. Merry Christmas from my gal pal and her DDs! Oh and breakfast was good too. STEAK AND EGGS FTW!!!
    Wow, now I'm jealous... ;_;

My Christmas was pretty simple this year - I got one of the video games I wanted, and then all the rest was either cash or gift cards, so now I've got about $400 burning a hole in my wallet, and I'm torn on what to spend it on, lol... @_@

My FFXIV:ARR Lodestone Page
    3DS Friend Code: 0318-8097-4335
    Currently playing: Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn, Hearthstone

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsaru View Post
    Wow, now I'm jealous... ;_;

My Christmas was pretty simple this year - I got one of the video games I wanted, and then all the rest was either cash or gift cards, so now I've got about $400 burning a hole in my wallet, and I'm torn on what to spend it on, lol... @_@
    I asked for an HD video camera, and my sister got one. You lukcy Tet! :P

I was happy with my stuff, but I didn't get any cash.
    I got Assassins Creed 2, and Need for Speed Shift, which are two games I asked for.

People who confuse the word "underrated" with "unknown" or "overlooked" do annoy me.

And people who confuse "overrated" with "common" or "milked"

I was happy with my stuff, but I didn't get any cash.
    I got Assassins Creed 2, and Need for Speed Shift, which are two games I asked for.
    Yo mang, at least you got something. I must've done something naughty this year because I got two things, jack and shit. Coal would've been useful.