Page 183 of 683 FirstFirst ... 83133173180181182183184185186193233283 ... LastLast
Results 1,821 to 1,830 of 6822

Babies shouldn't smoke. I don't care what you do after you're eighteen or so, but come on. Two year old baby smoking. Wowza.
    Last edited by joefro; Jun 14, 2010 at 08:24 AM.

Here's something pissing me off:

Trying to order one of the new Xbox360s, and everything's been going wrong:

Gamestop:
    -On my first order, I input the wrong billing address, so the order was stuck in the "verification" stage.
    -So, to fix the problem, I just cancel my order. It cancels successfully (even says so on my Order History page on gamestop.com)
    -I try to order another one, this time with the correct billing information. Everything was fine until the last step of the ordering process. It said I had exceeded my limit of "1 per household" for the new 250GB Elite.
    -In short, it was counting my canceled order as that "1", and I can't order another one.

Microsoft Store:
    -This was a lot faster. I went right to the gaming consoles page, clicked on it (still in stock; it even said so), and added to cart. Input all the correct shipping, billing, credit card info, etc.
    -I click on the "submit order" button. It loads for a second or two, and says "Sorry, your billing and/or credit card information is incorrect. Please fix them and try again."
    -All the information was correct. I checked, and double-checked at least a dozen times. Still came up with the same error message.

Best Buy & Newegg:
    -Best Buy isn't a registered Microsoft retailer, so they don't have it for order.
    -Newegg was out of stock.

What a pain in my ass. I have such an unbelievable migraine now.

UPDATE: Called Gamestop support. Told them what the issue was. The lady went into my account, entered the correct billing information, and re-opened the order. I'll see what happens now.
    Last edited by BIG OLAF; Jun 15, 2010 at 07:14 PM.

Crazy Awesome Old Potato Man Guy HAYABUSA-FMW-'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BIG OLAF View Post
    UPDATE: Called Gamestop support. Told them what the issue was. The lady went into my account, entered the correct billing information, and re-opened the order. I'll see what happens now.
    If all else fails there's another (mileage varies outside US ship though)

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/AS...f=nosim/717-20

Save money on both no tax and free shipping, or use the saved tax money to get some regular/faster shipping.

Quote Originally Posted by HAYABUSA-FMW- View Post
    If all else fails there's another (mileage varies outside US ship though)

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/AS...f=nosim/717-20

Save money on both no tax and free shipping, or use the saved tax money to get some regular/faster shipping.

Thanks for that link. I got fed up with Gamestop about 10 minutes ago, and canceled my order again. Then, I just clicked the provided link to Amazon, and was set up and ready to go in literally 45 seconds. Good thing too, considering they only had four left in stock.

Damn, now I'm pissed that I didn't just go with Amazon in the first place. Somehow, I managed to overlook them initially.

If you're doing online ordering, I can't recommend Amazon enough. I order something from them (books, music, games, etc.) at least once or twice a month and I've rarely had any sort of issues with them. Great prices, great selections, and super quick delivery (even if you use the free delivery).

I guess what I'm saying is that I'm a big fan.

@BIG OLAF
    I hope you enjoy your new 360! I wanted to get one but I just ordered the new iPhone, so I'll have to wait a few months before I can get the new 360. I also agree with Haya and Outrider, Amazon is amazing. They've emailed me three times saying that I wouldn't get my package on X day and then I still get my package on that day. As compared to somewhere like Gamestop, where they've said I'd get it on X day and I don't get it that day.

This is super creepy, Microsoft. Super, super creepy. /minirant

Quote Originally Posted by joefro View Post
    Babies shouldn't smoke. I don't care what you do after you're eighteen or so, but come on. Two year old baby smoking. Wowza.
    YouTube- Indonesian Baby On 40 Cigarettes Every Day

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=178237

Lol Deja Vu Bro
    Forget Backspacing, Delete that S***

Quote Originally Posted by Delete View Post
    I was in Mexico on vacation on that day. That's why I missed that thread.

All good, it's not like anyone really gave a shit about it anyway lol. 3 comments Total
    Forget Backspacing, Delete that S***

Quote Originally Posted by Outrider View Post
    If you're doing online ordering, I can't recommend Amazon enough. I order something from them (books, music, games, etc.) at least once or twice a month and I've rarely had any sort of issues with them.
    Same thing here. When it comes to online ordering, I usually use Amazon for everything. That's why I was so surprised when Hayabusa made me realize that I had overlooked them in my searches. I felt quite stupid.