Page 391 of 683 FirstFirst ... 291341381388389390391392393394401441491 ... LastLast
Results 3,901 to 3,910 of 6822

I don't understand what Triela just said. Should I be worried?

That girl I am interested isn't even online, and the thing about her not being interested is, well, there's an awful long story behind it and the point is you'd find it hard to open up if you've been hurt before.

The absence makes me think something is seriously wrong, though, and it's affecting my health.

Look at how ridiculous this shit is.

PROTIP: If a girl "needs" an engagement ring that costs 4-6 weeks pay, she's not a good catch. Someone who truly loves you would take a plastic ring out of one of those 25¢ machines at Toys R Us if it meant your undying devotion.

I'm not saying to be a doucher and actually buy some piece o' shit ring for like $50 at some second-rate shopping mall, but come on. Let's keep things realistic here.

Quote Originally Posted by BIG OLAF View Post
    Look at how ridiculous this shit is.

PROTIP: If a girl "needs" an engagement ring that costs 4-6 weeks pay, she's not a good catch. Someone who truly loves you would take a plastic ring out of one of those 25¢ machines at Toys R Us if it meant your undying devotion.

I'm not saying to be a doucher and actually buy some piece o' shit ring for like $50 at some second-rate shopping mall, but come on. Let's keep things realistic here.
    The advice other than the paycheques thing is quite nice, though. I should guess that swiping something from the jewelry box for sizing would be reasonable if I were desparate and stupid.

A castle clouded beyond the mist and rime, in the depths of your mind

Default Long post incoming ._.

I feel really sick and tired of feeling so "fringe" all the time.
    Like... Seemingly anything I like or is interested in no one else likes.
    Whether it's music or visual style or little interests/hobbies I've had...
    Spoiler!

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

Starting to see things pop into and out of TV as if I'm looking at my 3DS. Obviously my imagination, BUT IT'S OUT OF MY CONTROL.

Not sure if awesome, or if I'm going crazy.

Maybe I should try blinking a lot.

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

Ghost> You are unique and awesome; definitely a refreshing set of personality traits. I can relate to more of those than you may realize. Embrace the beauty of your uniqueness and your willingness to follow your interests, even if not a lot of people share them. I'm sure you could find interest groups on this here 'net for just about anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost Inside View Post
    I feel really sick and tired of feeling so "fringe" all the time.
    Like... Seemingly anything I like or is interested in no one else likes.
    Whether it's music or visual style or little interests/hobbies I've had...
    Spoiler!
    ever heard of coal chamber? they're a cool dark metal band, same singer as devil driver if you know them, and I had an Iguana and a Ball Python growing up as pets so I have been around reptiles quite a bit, theres some common ground

So I'm scheduled to work this Sunday at 7:00am right? No big deal, I'll just nap when I get home. A few days later (tonight) and I am now scheduled to work again on the same Sunday at 9:00pm at night.

Okay . . . sure . . . staying up for an estimated 20 hours straight on 6 hours of sleep and having my sleep cycle forcefully altered will be a new experience for me! *gulp*

I know others probably have it worse than me and I don't deserve to be complaining because I'm only 18 years old and I am therefore still just a whiney child at heart etc etc.

Mystelle - Level 100 FOmarl
    ~Art by Daggart~

A castle clouded beyond the mist and rime, in the depths of your mind

Thanks guys...! ♥ ._.
    I just really don't like being "that weirdo/freak" but that how it's always been for me.
    And I wish I wasn't so awkward around people but I have no self-confidence and not a lot of friends.

It took me a long time typing that up though, and I lost track of time.
    Then I nodded off for a little bit but haven't really been able to sleep since yesterday.

I have an appointment with the hairdresser today but I'm not sure if I'm up for it. Maybe I should just call it off. I'm all teary since I woke up. *hugs pillow*

Oh well... I'll see what I'll do.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackheart521 View Post
    ever heard of coal chamber? they're a cool dark metal band, same singer as devil driver if you know them, and I had an Iguana and a Ball Python growing up as pets so I have been around reptiles quite a bit, theres some common ground
    Sorry, I haven't heard of them! Devil Driver sounds familiar though but I can't remember where I've heard the name before.
    Maybe I'll check them out though!

Iguanas are cute! Seem like they're difficult pets though from what I've heard and read.
    I couldn't get a reptile because my mum would kill me, especially if it was a snake! (I still live with my parents, bleh!)
    She's pretty scared of them! Maybe some time in the future maybe but... I can't even look after myself so how could I look after a pet? ._.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost Inside View Post
    I just really don't like being "that weirdo/freak" but that how it's always been for me.
    And I wish I wasn't so awkward around people but I have no self-confidence and not a lot of friends.
    Boy, do I know those feelings. Wish I could say it can get better, but it hasn't for me yet, so I can't exactly reassure you of anything.