Page 51 of 683 FirstFirst ... 414849505152535461101151551 ... LastLast

Well, Tetsaru, people have ranted how you should move on to another game the WHOLE FUCKING TIME, too. Did you listen to them?

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Nitro Vordex's Avatar

Well, what do you expect a fansite to do? They're not Sega, Sega is Sega. Everyone has complained about them, and they won't do anything. It's not that we don't agree, it's that you sound like a broken record when you always bring it up.

Opinion or not, sometimes they're better kept to yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero Revenge View Post
    Most importantly, serves as a form of ID.
    Nah, Bers are most important ;D

Quote Originally Posted by Mysterious-G View Post
    Well, Tetsaru, people have ranted how you should move on to another game the WHOLE FUCKING TIME, too. Did you listen to them?
    I've BEEN playing other games: FF11, Uncharted 2, and I just started the new Ratchet & Clank game yesterday. So YES, I HAVE listened to them in that regard. Obviously YOU didn't when I was comparing PSU's management to FF11's this whole time.

My FFXIV:ARR Lodestone Page
    3DS Friend Code: 0318-8097-4335
    Currently playing: Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn, Hearthstone

Move on does mean to not bother about the old game anymore to an extend that is unhealthy.

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsaru View Post
    What do you think I've been trying to do with my posts this WHOLE FUCKING TIME!? I've ranted how Sega needs to go back to its old ways, but nothing has changed, and no one listens.

Na-no,no,no

Maybe start writing to Sega. Or, if they really piss you off so much stop playing their games idiot Kapish?

Or, are you a masochist?

If you see, that you do something and people ignore it, or start getting annoyed that here we go again thing from you is coming, then don't fight the fans...that is crowd...well, whatever.

Because, all your writing is whining, just the same. So, we're back square, you still lying, rolling, crying how evil world is.
    Yes.No

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsomWolf View Post
    Na-no,no,no

Maybe start writing to Sega. Or, if they really piss you off so much stop playing their games idiot Kapish?
    Don't remember THIS, do ya?

And I quit PSU back in July. The only Sonic games I play nowadays, if any, are the 90's era ones.

No, actually, I haven't been on during that time.

Still ranting, is ranting. It's counter-productive, no matter how you look at it.
    And doesn't justify justify the "all sucks, let's whine some" approach you've been showing in this thread.

You now, maybe it's time to let go of all that bile, angst, and disappointment you're showing here. It's not healthy, ya know?
    Yes.No

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsomWolf View Post
    No, actually, I haven't been on during that time.

Still ranting, is ranting. It's counter-productive, no matter how you look at it.
    And doesn't justify justify the "all sucks, let's whine some" approach you've been showing in this thread.

You now, maybe it's time to let go of all that bile, angst, and disappointment you're showing here. It's not healthy, ya know?
    Well, that's why I decided to cut my account, whenever Dhylec gets around to doing it. I should've realized any efforts towards improving PSU or Sega was a lost cause a long time ago... I just wish I knew what happened to them to cause all this misery. I'm sorry if I keep sounding like a whiny little bitch all the time, but dammit, I can be very passionate towards things I believe in...

You guys are being a little rough on Tets, he just needs some support.

Yeah,to move on everyone needs to learn the "hard way", but I can understand his passion for the games (Albeit I personally would just ignore it and move on, forgetting about Sega ever becoming successful.)

Oh, and also, I know there's limits to how bitchy you should be, but really, saying you shouldn't rant in a subforum completely dedicated to ranting is...;X
    #1 International MAG+ TA Champion in PSU. Co-Founder of Royalz