Page 580 of 683 FirstFirst ... 80480530570577578579580581582583590630680 ... LastLast
Results 5,791 to 5,800 of 6822

I have no idea who that guy is, or what 'Giant Bomb' is (though, through context, I'm guessing it's a gaming website), but wow! Someone so young, and who just got married, dying suddenly? That's really horrible and I feel really bad for his widow, and family. If that community does start some sort of fund for his survived loved ones, someone please send me the link, because I'd like to give to them.

What was I in here for again...? Oh, right. Apparently the little parking lights on my mom's car decided to just stay on all weekend (from when I came home Friday night until this morning), so her battery is just about dead. Need to get my brother over here tomorrow to help jump it so I can recharge it. No fuckin' idea how the parking lights just stayed on; I didn't mess with anything in the car, and they always went off by themselves before.

Quote Originally Posted by BIG OLAF View Post
    I have no idea who that guy is, or what 'Giant Bomb' is (though, through context, I'm guessing it's a gaming website), but wow! Someone so young, and who just got married, dying suddenly? That's really horrible and I feel really bad for his widow, and family. If that community does start some sort of fund for his survived loved ones, someone please send me the link, because I'd like to give to them.

What was I in here for again...? Oh, right. Apparently the little parking lights on my mom's car decided to just stay on all weekend (from when I came home Friday night until this morning), so her battery is just about dead. Need to get my brother over here tomorrow to help jump it so I can recharge it. No fuckin' idea how the parking lights just stayed on; I didn't mess with anything in the car, and they always went off by themselves before.
    Likely a stuck switch; I'd guess the one depressed by the brake pedal. Most dealers/shops will fix that free of charge.

I had to drive dad to the hospital yesterday when his stomach was bugging him. He called today and the tests he underwent said he is okay and he has no life threatening risk with his problems with is stomach so I'm not as upset today.
    --------------------------------------------------
    Planning to replay PSP2 and prove to myself that the chaining mechanic do not slow down the pace of the combat. =/
    Planning to replay PSU (ep1 and 2) for story and gameplay, PSZ and PSP2 offline mode Only Also I'm keeping my FC for psz up though the Network Mode is closed.

Quote Originally Posted by CelestialBlade View Post
    Likely a stuck switch; I'd guess the one depressed by the brake pedal. Most dealers/shops will fix that free of charge.
    I can vouch for this. Something similar happened to me a year a two ago. Took it to my usual mechanic and they fixed it for free.

Excessive heat is being excessively hot. I hate summer.
    PSO2 Characters

Kais (Male CAST) Ship 9 Hu62 Fi46 Ra53 Gu65 Fo6 Te1 Br36
    Lilith Reiger (Female Deuman) Ship 9 Hu42 Fi1 Ra1 Gu1 Fo20 Te45 Br56

Are we alive or just breathing?

I really wish people would stop making sweeping generalizations about civil rights groups and sociology based solely on tumblr bullshit.

Quote Originally Posted by .Rusty. View Post
    based solely on tumblr bullshit.
    i found your problem

"Of their own accord" Enforcer MKV's Avatar
    Somewhere, being an old man again, apparently.

Last week I checked my schedule and the week after next, (Meaning the week of the 17th) didn't have any hours. Asked around, everyone else had hours. Thought I was laid off. Go in, ask around, sounds like I'm gonna be laid off.

Check schedule last night and the week of the 22nd I have hours. That's like a week's worth of fear and worry that just disappeared. Still need to check, but hey, hours. I feel semi weightless still. Man that's such an odd feeling. @_@;;;

Also...I have the entire week of EP2s release off because of this...

Maaaan, Violet is getting SO much attention when the 17th rolls around.
    Enforcer MkX [TE/RA]: Critically injured
    Violet MkV [BR/HU]: On active duty

People who try to post in ciphers on facebook and then get mega angry when you crack it and start chiming in. In the cipher. The one that's heinously easy to crack because it's just rearranged letters.

Fucking lol.

on facebook
    I found my own problem.

Massive power outage hitting Louisville after a nasty storm blew through here. Entering hour 5 of it as I type this. I've been through a week-long outage, so no big deal, but it kinda sucks when you go out to look at storm damage, find a huge tree down with fallen power lines RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU, and you can't do anything about it. I called it in, but I hate the waiting game.