Page 583 of 683 FirstFirst ... 83483533573580581582583584585586593633 ... LastLast
Results 5,821 to 5,830 of 6822

Gah, another one? Make sure the police get it. I'd be very temped to write back and go "I thought God loved everyone? You guys are terrible followers."

Though in truth they're just incapable of handling the sexy.

Quote Originally Posted by CelestialBlade View Post
    Gah, another one? Make sure the police get it. I'd be very temped to write back and go "I thought God loved everyone? You guys are terrible followers."

Though in truth they're just incapable of handling the sexy.
    Yeah, dropping it off at the police when I head out this morning. I'm also thinking of getting a photocopy made and throwing it in an unmarked envelope and dropping it in their mailbox.

Cold as winter, guns of summer. Point and watch them run.
    Which PSO-W Member Are You?

Just write "Love thy neighbor" on a note and paste it to their door.

Quote Originally Posted by Polly View Post
    Lol another "Dear Lesbian Heathen of Satan/we hate you/move out" anonymous letter in the ol' mailbox this morning. That's two in a year.
    That's seriously fucked up. 'Religion of Peace' my ass. I can't imagine how it has to be to live like that sometimes. I'm sorry that kind of crap happens to you and anyone else.

Sure cracks me up how those people say "only God can judge", and then proceed to, well, judge.

But you see we're all humans and we are inherently programmed to sin so it's okay also if you apologize at church you can still get into heaven even if you're a colossal sinning dick so it's cool breh.

Quote Originally Posted by gigawuts View Post
    But you see we're all humans and we are inherently programmed to sin so it's okay also if you apologize at church you can still get into heaven even if you're a colossal sinning dick so it's cool breh.
    Also if you tweet the Pope you can ask for reduced stays in Purgatory.

Seriously.

I...

That's not a thing.

No, it's not.

Please tell me it's not.

Quote Originally Posted by gigawuts View Post
    I...

That's not a thing.

No, it's not.

Please tell me it's not.
    http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2013...francis-tweets

Yeah, I don't know either.

Quote Originally Posted by Polly View Post
    Yeah, dropping it off at the police when I head out this morning. I'm also thinking of getting a photocopy made and throwing it in an unmarked envelope and dropping it in their mailbox.
    Are you or the neighbours renting? any landlords involved should be concerned with that shit going on.

"Of their own accord" Enforcer MKV's Avatar
    Somewhere, being an old man again, apparently.

Quote Originally Posted by BIG OLAF View Post
    That's seriously fucked up. 'Religion of Peace' my ass. I can't imagine how it has to be to live like that sometimes. I'm sorry that kind of crap happens to you and anyone else.

Sure cracks me up how those people say "only God can judge", and then proceed to, well, judge.
    You don't even have to be gay or lesbian for that to happen; Just say you don't follow that faith and some people get all sorts of riled up. Had a 'friend' (Puh!) constantly reminding me I was going to burn in hell because I didn't believe. Felt great when I finally released 5+ years of holding back on him in the span of 30 minutes. Good riddance to bad rubbish.

At any rate, I'm really sorry to hear about that, Polly. Hope the police straighten them out something fierce.
    Enforcer MkX [TE/RA]: Critically injured
    Violet MkV [BR/HU]: On active duty